Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Nurot New Member

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!
  2. Sollandra New Member

Yay, I finally got the recipe :) Thank you Andereth ! Going now to decorate with axes :)
  3. Nurot New Member

that goes for me too!!!!! Thanks so much!!! been waiting for this one for quite awhile. I am now one very happy wizard.
  4. Nella Member

Yep! Thanks Andereth :) Was glad to get to do this event again. Had a lot of fun!

-Nella

PS: Could we have another Guide's guide event soon please? Maybe during prime time? :)

(Where are the female ratonga avatars?! I'm not a boy mouse, but it'll have to do)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. StrainAsylum New Member

First, thanks to all the Guide volunteers for their hard work. I know real life interferes sometimes, but your time is appreciated.

Secondly, could we have "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" again? I'm just starting out on Skyfire and missed it when you had it a couple of days ago. Ditto another shot for "Guide's Guide"?

Thirdly, thanks very much for the recent flurry of guide events on Skyfire. I'm off to one, now. Thank you!
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry, but is appears our guide was out there but ran the quest before 5am. She is in a different timezone so that's probably what caused the mix up. We will get the guide guide quest out in prime time sometime next weekend. So don't worry.

Thank you all to everyone would came out this weekend to our quests. We had a great time and hope you did too!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  7. StrainAsylum New Member

Thanks, Kaukaumu. It would be very much appreciated.
  8. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I hear a lot of tinkering and banging in Kaladim; I am going to bet that tonight there might be a little activity sometime around half past nine. Just a fae hunch... I am so not very good with that timekeeping thing. It is shiny and makes a nice pillow.
  9. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

You are so welcome! We are trying our very best to listen and bring fun events as often as we can. What really helps is feedback like this. Hope that you find February full of excitement!
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

This Sunday February 5
    about 2pm pdt
    in Kelethin
    a Dwarf will be looking for some help.
    I hope you will stop by and assist her in her research in Thalumbra
    Xsara likes this.
  11. Artar New Member

Would like to request Nebulous Newsies, if not too much trouble. Just recently came back to the game after several years and not seen it happen yet. Thank you! :)
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Happy February Skyfire!
    We will get the "Newies" quest up again soon.

We have been trying to offer you a variety of experiences.

Not all our questing opportunities are posted here or have the [guide event] starting off in a chat channel message.

If you see a shout, chat channel tell, or a in-zone emote that sounds interesting it just might be us in disguise.
    Join in and play with us.
  13. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

For your pre-Erollisi roleplaying fun.

Monday, February 6th, about 1pm PST

A love-sick gnome will be in search of his (hopeful) bride-to-be in the Commonlands. He will need help finding her as they were separated in that dangerous area. Group participation is a must! ;)
  14. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

Looks like the gnolls are getting restless again and the safety of Qeynos is at stake. It is also a good opportunity to break in new officers. Expect to see a young officer near Blackburrow tonight at 8PM pacific ready to defend her wonderful city. I hope you can help her out.

Guide Andereth.
  15. Sollandra New Member

Thank you sooo much Stufyermadeof for your time, dedication and patience !! :)
    Xsara likes this.
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Well, I can see you wore poor little Stufyermadeof out.

Over 340 players came to visit him.

I hope everyone who needs to quest was able to get it. It might be a while before the quest is offered again.

Thank you to everyone who came out.

He enjoyed seeing you all.

Xsara likes this.
  17. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

Anryrna asked me to thank all who helped her tonight. She said her militia soldiers were exceptional for her first command. Her report to her CO is a glowing example of what soldiers should look like. Thank you all.

Andereth.
  18. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Be on the lookout today (Wed. Feb 8th) around 6 pm (PST) in Antonica for someone in need of your clever minds.
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Happy February Skyfire!

Opportunities for Adventuring help

A very cute little Dragon is looking for help in the Enchanted Lands -Friday 2/10 around 7pm pdt

The lost souls will need some saving in the Obol Plains -early Saturday morning 2/11 around 4-5 am pdt

A high elf is looking for decorating help in Village of Shin- Sunday 2/12 around 2 pm pdt

Once again a high elf is looking for decorating help in Village of Shin -Sunday 2/19 around 7 pm pdt
    At least one cute little Dragon will be escaping from his chores to find some adventurers in - Antonica on Friday 2/24 evening around 7 pm pdt

A dwarf will need some research help in Butcherblock -Sunday 2/26 around 2 pm pdt

Remember there will be other opportunities that may not be listed here, so keep an eye of in the chant channels for interesting looking opportunities.
    Xsara likes this.
  20. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Happy Erollisi day Skyfire!

With love in the air you are bound to run into someone who is love sick.

Seems there is a troll lass who has fallen in love but her feelings are not returned (imagine that!). She has a plan though. I hope you all can help her out.

I hear she will make it to Freeport near the docks on Monday at 8PM Pacific. Should be fun to watch.

Guide Andereth.