Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. IstimaL Guide EQ2 Skyfire

The young bard of Norrath, Rankellir, thanks you for the tales and descriptions to help her write her song... For those that missed it... here's the newest release:
    "I sing you a song of faraway lands, all full of dangers and dunes of sand,
    Spiders and scorpions there do roam, next to the oceans full of foam.
    After dark, there are monsters and even mummies,
    And hungry crocodiles hoping to fill their tummies.
    There are places of beauty too, with walls of stone and grass with dew.
    It's a place of wonders, this distant land -
    This place of monsters, adventures and sand!"
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hopefully this posting will give everyone a chance to join in on a few quests we will be doing in the next couple of weeks. This is not a complete list, but still gives you all some different ways to participate. Enjoy!

Jan 9- 5 am pdt in Darklight wood
    A little Arasai needs help making some lanterns.

Jan 12 -7 pm pdt in Antonica
    Baby dragons skip out of nap time and are looking for adventures to share a story.

Jan 13- 7 pm pdt in Obol Plains
    A Halfling looking for help saving the Lost Souls of Norrath. Bring all your Friends!

Jan 18 -8pm pdt in the Village of Shin
    Two Alchemist Brothers looking for help creating their newest product line.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Xsara likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sanarah said"If only Mr Guide person was still in Obol Plains, I could pick it up with my newly boosted 100.... lol damn

Also, is there any way to get email notifications on thread that I watch? I never get any..... :( "

Sorry we missed you on Monday. Luckily, the little Halfling will be out again Jan 13 around 7pm pdt. The Halfling tend to stay out til all the guilds get their guildies over to Obol Plains. Last Monday she was handing out the quest for 2 1/2 hours. I'm sorry you missed her. Hopefully you will see her on Friday.

Also you can get notification of this thread by clicking the more options button
  4. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A little bird hanging around the Guide Guild hall heard a rumor that on Saturday, January 14th around 5 AM pdt you should be on the look out for a frazzled Arasai trying to build some lanterns
  5. Nella Member

Hello guides :)

Is the guide quest in Antonica still going to happen tonight? The servers back up after a quick fix.

-Nella
  6. Sollandra New Member

Any chance to get soon the Thalumbra guide please :)
  7. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I've heard a rumor that some of the local flora will be out and about on the Frostfang Docks this evening (Wednesday January 18th) around 5 pm (PST). Stop by and see what they are doing.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  8. Nella Member

-A plea to all Guides-

Can you guys please start announcing events in another channel as well as General?? Crafting is another popular channel that would be a good choice. I nearly always miss events because I don't see them in General. General chat on Skyfire is often very spammy, and things scroll by before I see them. If events were announced in Crafting as well, I would always see them. I was on at 5pm today, but again missed the guide event ...never saw the announcement :(

Please consider this.

-Nella
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Nella Member

And missed yet another I was planning on attending. The one scheduled for 7pm in Mara this evening. I was actually watching General most of the time and never saw it mentioned. Found out about it right after it ended around 9 pm.

Please announce events in Crafting channel too. Gets frustrating continually missing them.

-Nella
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Nella.
    It was announced in Crafting this evening.
    I'm sorry you missed it.
    We made sure as per your quest to announce it in crafting since it was a crafting type quest.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Nella Member

Hi Kaukumu. Thanks for the response. What I meant was to announce them in both channels regardless of the type of quest because it's easy to miss things in General spam. Honestly no clue how I could have missed anything said in Crafting, guess I was expecting it in General and looking in the wrong place lol. What can ya do.

-Nella
  12. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thursday evening (Jan 26th) around 5pm (PST) a little ratonga can be found wandering near the tavern located on the docks of the Enchanted Lands. See if you can help her find what she has lost.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  13. Nurot New Member

hello all!!! I would like to request to see the Axe and you shall Recieve quest. I have been playing for almost 2 years and I have not been able to catch that one. Many of my guild mates would love it too seeing as we are all very dedicated decorators. Thanks so much for everything all of you do.

Nurot Dawnbringer
  14. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

The snarkiest of Snowmen will be in Frostfang Sea this eve around 8pm pst. I hear that even though sharp fashion and quick wit is his style, he is not beyond helping folks find a way to improve their wardrobe!
  15. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for the request! Some of our quests are seasonal, some are in a rotation, some are only meant to be run occasionally. I will pass along the request for the Axe quest; please enjoy some of the others that are out there for you this month! Have fun in Norrath :)
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

For your questing enjoyment -

Friday January 27 about 7pm pdt
    A poor Ogre needs some help finding just the right materials to make a dress of the ages. Come out to Wanderlust Fair in Darklight Wood if you are able to help.

Saturday January 28 about 5am pdt (otherwise known as heck of too early for me),
    Head to Greater Faydark for an opportunity to help in quest to Maldura.

Sunday January 29 around 2pm pdt
    Two brothers on the docks in the isle of Mara are in terrible financial woes and need crafter types to help keep them from ruin.

Tuesday January 31 about 10 am pdt
    look for a couple of Dwarves in the Frostfang Sea. They seem to need some help with a fungiod issues and they can use your help.

Please remember we are volunteers and quests may not start at exactly the posted time or maybe cancelled due to real life monsters keeping us from playing with you in Norrath.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Nurot New Member

I always try to enjoy as many guide events as I can catch. So don't worry I will be putting my crafting talents to good use for the remaining events this month. Thanks for passing my request on, and I hope to see it soon.
  18. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

It looks like an axe loving dwarf may be seen wandering the Butcherblock Mountains tomorrow night (28Jan2017) at 8 PM Pacific. His ears must be burning or something... :)

Guide Andereth
  19. Sollandra New Member

Thank you ,thank you !:)
  20. Shanette New Member

Was the Guide's Guide already handed out? Almost 5:30 and several people still waiting. :(