Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Lateana New Member

Thanks for trying :) I missed it too. Hopefully I won't miss the next one.
  2. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

He is sooo excited that he was accepted as a trainee of the Tower of Four Winds, but I think he is going to need your help with his first assignment!

Look for him in the Isle of Mara at 6PM PDT on Saturday the 5th of November if you would like to meet him and perhaps help him out.

Guide Andereth.
  3. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I hope everyone had a good time helping Ninjira tonight.

I suspect with the unbelievable response he received to his summons that he may be back. I would check back in the Isle of Mara tomorrow at 3PM Pacific and see if he has completed his task or if he will need more help.

Guide Andereth.
  4. Mallenroh Palatinus New Member

Had a great time last night.... But I have a question/request..... Can we get another couple Nebulous Newsies and A Guides Guide to Thalumbra quest starter days? There are a lot of folks in my guild, and others, who still need them. Thanks for your consideration.
  5. Mystfit New Member

Thanks for the guide event in Mara. I love experiencing all the events and that was a new one for me.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey Skyfire!

I heard a halfling with a bear hat will be looking for help to save lost souls. If you know of anyone who would like to help. come to Cardin Ward in Obol plains about 7 pm pst Saturday night 11/19/16.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard a little dragon might be looking for help in enchanted lands November 27 around 3pm
    Maybe some adventures would be willing to help the little guy?
  8. Mystfit New Member

Thanks for the event on Skyfire last night! I collect guide house items in my museum and last night was lucky enough to get a new one!
    [IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

So glad you were able to get those items! Thanks for posting the picture of your home!
  10. Periwinkelle Senior EQ2 Skyfire

A warm fire, a research project, a slightly odd scientist...Frostfang Sea would be the place to find these things around 1pm pst this afternoon! Can you help?
  11. Sanarah New Member

Would really like to have another Nebulous Newsies or Thalumbra guide event again soon! My guild needs leveling up some more :)
    Fyuri likes this.
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Its beginning to look a lot like Frostfell!

I heard a goblin is looking for help in Halas Thursday, Dec 8 around 7pm pdt.

If you have time and you can help, I'm sure the little guy would appreciate it!

Also a heard

that "not" so nice Character will be hanging around
    Darklight wood on Friday, Dec 9 around 7 pm pdt.

I'm not sure what he wants, but if you see him I'm sure you will find out!

Have a Happy Holiday Season!
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Frostfell!

that "not" so nice Character will be hanging around Frostfell Wonderland on Sunday, Dec 18 around 7 pm pdt.

I'm not sure what he wants, but if you see him I'm sure you will find out!
  14. Sanarah New Member

Ok well guess there won't be anything until after xmas by the looks of it. Was really hoping to get my guild some good levels :p
  15. Thedarknights New Member

Requesting Guide for Nebulous Newsies.
    Please!
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

We have heard your request.

Newies is now and Thumbra quest is up at 3pm
  17. Sanarah New Member

Gee, thanks for announcing this with very short notice! Not happy!!!:mad:
  18. Redsteelzz New Member

Missed getting the Newsies quest, but with all the shouting in general was able to get the Thalumbra one on about 9 toons :)

Glad you took the time to do them. It seemed like LOTS where there even if limited notice here.
  19. Sanarah New Member

Getting online to find it now, i hope it is still there i really need it!
  20. Sanarah New Member

If only Mr Guide person was still in Obol Plains, I could pick it up with my newly boosted 100.... lol damn

Also, is there any way to get email notifications on thread that I watch? I never get any..... :(