Rivervale Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I hope you are ready.....

A Dark Elf will be seeking assistance in Darklight Wood on Monday, October 5th, around 5:00 PM PST.

What could she be up to?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

The Guards have alerted us that a young traveler has been spotted wildly waving her lantern around nightly at 7pm near the North Qeynos gates in Antonica. Can some kind adventurers check tomorrow 10/7 at 7pm and find out what is causing her such terror.
  3. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

I overheard that a dwarven researcher will need help in Frostfang Sea at 10 am on Thursday October 8th.
  4. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known that a Storyteller will be making his way through Norrath, and will make a stop in Antonica on the 20th of October, around 5:00 PST.

I wonder what tales he shall weave?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Due to circumstances the quest scheduled for the 20th will need to be rescheduled. The Storyteller came down with a sore throat at the last minute. Many apologies for the short notice
  6. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear ye! Hear ye!

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance in Antonica on the 21st of October around 5:00 PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  7. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

As the days grow short and cold, people start to anticipate the changing of the seasons and their imaginations begin to run wild. They begin to dress up in costumes that look like ghosts, skeletons, ghouls and the like. They are really doing this for fun or is it?

A storyteller will be passing through Antonica on October 22 around 5:00 PM PST.

I wonder what tales he will weave.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  8. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Come join the NotD fun
    Thursday Night 10/21 at 7:30 pm in the Darklight Wood

9. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Greetings adventurers!

Strange happenings have been reported to the guards in recent weeks. One in particular will require your assistance, therefore, a Human will be seeking help in Loping Plains on the 29th of October around 5:00 PM PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  10. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that....

Your assistance will be needed on Friday, October the 30th, around 5:00PM PST in Antonica.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  11. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that...

A Storyteller will be making his way to Antonica on October 31th, around 5:00 PM PST

I wonder what tales he has to share?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  12. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

Rivervale Server Party

Date: Saturday, November 7th

Time: 7pm until 8pm

Please join the Guides as we celebrate the first birthday/anniverary of Rivervale server.
    There will be a portal set up in Antonica to transport you to the party destination.
    Ebonyrose and Yareth like this.
  13. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

It has come to my attention that...

A Storyteller will be making his way through Antonica on Wednesday, November 11 2020.

I wonder what tales he has to weave this time?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  14. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard that.....

A Storyteller will be passing through Antonica on Thursday, November 12th 2020 around 5:00 PM PST

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard that....

An Erudite will be seeking assistance in Kylong Plains on November 16th, 2020 around 5:00 PM PDT
  16. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that...

A little dragon will be looking for help with their dragon hoard.
    It seems the treasure just isn't "dragony" enough.
    11/16/2020-Come to Enchanted Lands and help the poor little dragon around 6pm pdt.
  17. seneth New Member

Might we get Nebulous newsie sometime soon?
  18. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I'm sure we could find that halfling again.
    I'm not sure when, but hopefully soon.
  19. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance Wednesday November 25th, 2020 in Obol Plains around 5:00 PM PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Look the halfling has returned!

Hooray!