Rivervale Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear ye! Hear ye!

A Storyteller will be telling a tale in Antonica on Wednesday August 5th around 5PM PST
  2. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard that...

An Erudite will be seeking assistance on Thursday August 6th, around 10 AM PST in Stonebrunt Highlands.
  3. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard that...

A Gnome will be seeking assistance on Friday August 7th around 10:00 AM in The Withered Lands
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"They're quite amazing creatures, I'll have you know." she said, taking a sip of tea.
    "I don't know, Hirzla." I said, offering her a cookie. "They just seem like mindless mushrooms to me."
    "Ah, that's because you haven't really had a chance to look at them properly! That's why I left my lab, so I could actually study them in the wild!"
    "The only wild mushrooms I want to see are cooked up and served on toast!" I said, laughing out loud.

I'll tell you something. Coldain don't have a sense of humor. The room became as frosty as her visage.

"As I was saying... I intend to study them in the wild. But I don't move as swiftly as I used to!"
    "Well, maybe when you arrive, you can see if anyone will help you catch some?" I offered.
    "That's a grand idea!" Hirzla exclaimed, putting the teacup down. "I'd best hurry if I want to catch the boat to New Halas!"
    "Boat? There are faster ways of travel these days, you know?" I said, helping her with her cloak.
    "Ah, but you know me, I like the old ways better. Besides, nothing beats feeling the surge of the sea beneath your feet, or the crack of the sails in a fast wind. My thanks for the tea!"

Hirzla will be in Frostfang Sea on Tuesday, August 11th at 1800 (6pm) Pacific time.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that....

An Erudite will need help mapping the Celestial Realms Wednesday 8/13 around 11 am pst in Kylong Plains. I hope you can help, if you have already done this quest please send up your friends.

This quest can only be completed once per character.

6. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I have exciting news.....

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance on Thursday August 20th around 5:00 PM PST in Obol Plains. He kept mumbling about visions of lost souls.
  7. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

I have heard from the window:
    8/20/2020
    A young dragon being taunted by its older sibling. Could someone please check on those little dragons at 6:30pm. Maybe you could solve their problem.
  8. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I just heard that....

An Erudite will be seeking assistance on August 21st around 5:00 PM PST in Kylong Plains.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  9. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I hear that....

Some Hua Mein will be looking for a tour guide
    in Kylong Plains- Wednesday 8/26 8pm pst.
    If you can help, I'm sure they will appreciate it.

10. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard that...

A Gnome will be seeking assistance on Thursday August 27th around 5:00 PM PST in Greater Faydark.
  11. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I understand that...

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance in Obol Plains on September 3rd, around 5:00 PM PST.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  12. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that...

An Erudite will be seeking assistance on mapping Luclin
    on Sept 4 around 7:00 PM PST in Kylong Plains.

This quest can only be completed once per character.
  13. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I have great news!

A Gnome will be seeking assistance Wednesday September 9th around 5:00 PM PST in The Withered Lands

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  14. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

This just in....

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance September 10th around 5:00 PM PST in Obol Plains.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Leeroy New Member

I think that your Half Elf mistook Kylong Plains for Obol Plains. Maybe? Or was it a typo?
  16. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Thank you for pointing that out. It was a typo. So sorry for any inconvenience.
  17. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I have great news!

A Gnome will be seeking assistance in Greater Faydark around 5:00 PM PST on Thursday the 17th of September.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear ye! hear ye!

An Erudite will be seeking assistance in Kylong Plains on Thursday, October 1st around 5 PM PST. Now back to your regularly scheduled game.
  19. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that...

A Gnome will be seeking assistance Friday October 2nd in Greater Faydark around 5:00 PM PST

According to my source he could use all the help he can get.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Great news!

A Half Elf will seeking assistance in Obol Plains on Sunday October the 4th around 5:00 PM PST. He was heard mumbling something about lost souls. Sounds scary!

Guide Event Disclaimer: