Rivervale Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that....

A Gnome will be seeking assistance on November 26th, 2020 in Greater Faydark around 7:00 PM PDT.

I wonder what he could be up to?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that...

An Erudite will be seeking assistance November 27th, 2020 in Kylong Plains around 7:00 PM PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  3. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that...

A Storyteller will be making his way through Antonica on November 28th, 2020 around 5:00 PM PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  4. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I have heard .....

That the Coldain will be looking for help with their "Giant" problem in the Eastern Waste
    Wednesday, December 2, 2020 around 10:00am PDT

And....

A gnome will be looking for help in Withered lands - Friday, December 4, 2020
    around 10:00am PT
  5. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that....

An Erudite will be seeking assistance in Kylong Plains on December 10th, 2020 around 5:00 PM PST

Due to real life circumstances, the quest will be pushed up to 7:00 PM PDT. Many apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

A Half Elf will be seeking assistance in Obol Plains around 3 PM PDT on December 24, 2020

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  7. Jetul Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I was told that...

An Erudite will be seeking assistance in Kylong Plains, December 31, 2020, around 7:00 PM PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  8. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that....

An Erudite will need be in Taren's Grasp in Kylong Plains 7 pm pst looking for help with a mapping assignment of the Celestial Realms.

You may have done this quest before and it can only be done once, so please send up your friends.