Rivervale Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Greetings Rivervale!

The Guides of Rivervale may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Rivervale. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Welcome to the Rivervale Guild Forum

We are a small team, but we have big hearts and want to make you all feel good.

So to start off our new server, I thought I would ask a halfling to journey out to Cardin Ward. If you would like to help her save some lost soul of Norrath please find her up there at 7 pm pdt tonight. Nov 5.

The great thing about this opportunity is
    that no one on this server has done this quest yet!
    Riversongs and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Leafa New Member

Oh, please please offer this again soon! I didn't see this in time!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

We can't repeat many quests too often, but we will try to provide as many opportunities as often as we can.

Tomorrow Thursday Nov. 7 around 2 pm pdt. an Erudite will be in Teran's Grasp in Kylong Plains. The Erudite needs help surveying the Celestial Realms. Please come and help if you are able.

Sunday Nov. 10 around 2 pm pdt the halfling will be back in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains looking for help saving the lost souls of Norrath.

A reminder both of these questing opportunities can only be given to adventurers who have not done them before.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Fat Dumb and Happy New Member

Now that Rivervale is up and running TYVM for the guide quests. May I have some more please?
    I had logged off not long before Thalumbra was offered. Can we, and by we I mean you, come back and offer it again?
    I know, give me an inch and I'll try to take a mile. I want my cake and eat it to...any other cliches?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

We will try to bring out all the quests we can.
    Some we can only do once a week.
    But like I said we are trying to get you all the ones with status associated with them.
    We know you love them!

Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Aubron New Member

Ack I missed the Nebulous Newsies quest this past Sunday due to a family commitment. Any chance it might get offered this week? :) please please!

Thanks!
  8. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I will ask my little Halfling friend is she can come back out soon and get your help. Keep watch here for updates.

Aubron likes this.
  9. Aubron New Member

Will do thanks!
  10. Andura Guide EQ2 Antonia

Greetings my Fellow Norrathians! Today I was wandering about Freeport as a dark elf is known to do when I ran into my friend Twizzly. He was muttering about incomplete maps, if you are interested about finding out what he was going on about, he will be in Greater Faydark tomorrow 11/13/2019 by some sort of portal thing at 7:00 P.M. PST .

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Ellah New Member

Noo I missed the celestial realms event, please would you repeat it when can?

And thank you all *so* much for looking after us!
  12. Chiffon New Member

Since double status is going on right now would it be possible for the guides to bring us some of the quests like Newsies, Thalumbra explorer, etc? Pretty please :)
  13. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Early tomorrow morning.

9 am pst Saturday Morning in the Moors Of Ykesha -there will be a erudite looking for some help with map the Celestial Realms.

This quest can only be given to you once, so if you have completed it in the past you can not repeat it. Send up your friends instead.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Cass New Member

I missed the Neb Newsie quest yesterday. Would it be possible to give it again soon?
  15. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I will see if we can get the little halfling out again soon.
    She has short legs and its a long walk to Obol Plains
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Cass New Member

Thank you. She needs a bike.
  17. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

So I hear that......
    Our intrepid little Halfling
    had a Gnome tinker up a two-wheeled contraption.

She is taking the bicycle overland which seems to be the easy part.
    She had to add the wings and is now trying to fly it to Obol Plains.

She is planning to be up in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains
    Monday November 17 ~ 3 pm pst.

She is looking for Adventurers who might be willing to save some lost souls of Norrath.

This quest can only be given once per character, so if you have already done this in the past, please send up your friends who haven't.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Cass New Member

I'm confused. November 17th is Sunday. Did you mean Monday November the 18th at 3p PST?
  19. Kaukumu Senior EQ2 Skyfire

DOH

Yes today November 18 at 3:00 which is Monday.
  20. Cass New Member

Thank you so much!!