Passing of former Guide Krystal the Kindhearted.

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Juriahe, May 29, 2021.

1. Juriahe New Member

Krystal passed away back on July 21st of 2019.
    Sorry it took so long to report but I did not know how to contact anyone until I found this site.
    I did not see this reported here I searched the forum.
    We both started in the guide program back in April of 2009 on the Saryn server under the tutelage of Sr. Guide Katilina (RIP).
    We transferred over to the FV sever eventually.
    I did not see any posts about her passing on here.
    If an elder needs the families contact info I can provide it.

Former Guide Juriahe the Jester.
  2. Riviere SWAT EQ

Condolences to you and your friend's family and loved ones. It's never easy to say goodbye. I wish I'd been around to meet you both, something tells me you had a lot of fun together. :)
  3. Aunaexyra SWAT EQ

I'll be proud to hold the Kindhearted surname that I choose without knowing Krystal used it before me !
    Yareth likes this.
  4. Yareth SWAT EQ2

I had no idea. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, and for the loss for our community. I'm glad you found us and were able to share the news, sad as it may be. I know how painful it can be to walk a path with someone and try to continue on after they've gone. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and let us know. Krystal was an excellent Guide, as were you, Guide Juriahe. Know that she will never be forgotten.

May good luck be with you wherever you go, and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.
  5. Rynara Moderator

Sorry to hear of Krystal's passing. My deepest condolences.