Old awards no Longer Available? Outstanding award & Award for Achievement

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Rushd, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Rushd New Member

Wondering if these items are still available as guide rewards.. they are still listed on EQ2 furniture but none of the guides seem to know anything about them.
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. Elyshka Well-Known Member

While we cannot disclose which rewards are available for our quests in advance, it appears to me that something as grand as these would be associated with a great competition of sorts, mayhaps competitions of the sort which only happen once a year? If I were a betting halfling (and I am), I would keep eyes and ears keenly attuned for messages of that sort in the hopes of achieving a glory befitting awards such as these. ;)

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
  3. Rushd New Member

Interesting... seeing as I have attended most of the guide events for the past few years I never seen an event such as you describe. I was hoping during one of the quiz events during NoTD.. but no such luck. I have asked about them from new and old guides and everyone says the same thing along the lines of not even knowing what they are.

Seeing as I don't watch Gen chat anymore... will there be an announcement on the guide forums for it?
  4. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Not all events are advertised in advance, but perhaps we can put a bug in the appropriate ears when the time rolls around. ;)