Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Need to explore new lands? Face new dangers? Well tomorrow (12-22-19) is your lucky day. Head to Kylong Plains near the spires around 4:00 PM PST. There will be someone there to help you with your wish
  2. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Be on the lookout for a special scholar who has a new adventure for you on Friday, 12/27/19 around 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific Time in Kylong Plains near the wizard spires.

Please note: this is a non-repeatable task
  3. Pijotre New Member

Thanks Miriele,

me and my wife were able to get it on all our chars today!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Sealyn New Member

Just wanted to say thank you to Oria for hanging out for so long offering the Guide's Guide to Luclin quest. Thank you for your patience! From Conspiracy Theory (hubby and me) :)
  5. Whatever New Member

Is there any way to state what the quest is in the future or at least say that it is non repeatable (like Liandraa does) so we don't sit for 40 minutes before being told we already have the mystery quest? I realize the game is about neverquesting but seriously? I would be happier not being frustrated by more lack of communication.
  6. Momo New Member

Thank you guides for putting up with us and the absolute crazyness thats this event. I'm sure world will go back to normal some time but until then - you are awesome and thanks you deal with this!
  7. Ajesc New Member

Was great event and thank you but since now have 3 that start at Kylong spires can we say which one we are doing? love both and both are very much appreciated :)
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

While not knowing can be frustrating, we cannot state specifically what quest is being offered when we make our posts. I can say many times we will word our posts and say things without actually saying them, so make sure you are really "reading" them. :D
    Rosyposy and Momo like this.
  9. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

You will find a half-elf looking at the sky in the Kylong Plains tomorrow 12/24/2019 at 700 PM PT. I am sure she will have some needed information for you. Look for her near the spires.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Whatever New Member

Actually, not knowing why you haven't addressed the misconduct of the Guides shows the lack of ethics, morales, and scruples that also dominates this game. My previous post "or at least say that it is non repeatable (like Liandraa does) so we don't sit for 40 minutes before being told we already have the mystery quest" has not been addressed. Since you are unwilling to admit your wrong, so it can be addressed in the future, this looks to be the normal.
    Obviously, you are assuming I should assume, like everyone else assumes, that there can only be one Luclin quest. Yah, I can be obtuse also.
    Once again, thank you for less than nothing by wasting my time and lame excuses that sidestep my original post.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am sorry that you feel that way. :( As far as putting in the post about something being non-repeatable we are happy to suggest that it be included if a post is made and it applies.

Regarding your other comment about issues with Guides specifically and their actions, we definitely would like to know if this is happening, so please send me a pm here on the forums and I will provide the info on where you can report the issue for proper handling.
  12. Leafa New Member

Wishing all the amazing guides the best holiday season!
    Fyuri likes this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be someone seeking folks to explore the new land of Luclin 12-27-19 around 8:00 AM PST. Please not this quest is not repeatable. Look for them around the spires in Kylong Plains
  14. Witchy New Member

oh shoot i missed it will there be a repeat time
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Although we cannot guarantee dates and times, we will let our Scholars know there is still more interest in her task :)
    Witchy likes this.
  16. Ubaybee New Member

As a longtime citizen of Norrath, I would like to just put this out there in case someone needs to be reminded. This is a GAME.... The Dev's/Giudes are here to enhance the game and to correct issues with it. They are here to help the gaming experience here in Norrath. They take personal time to help us. They create & give us 'extras' by doing the guide events. They do NOT have to do this for us.......
    Over the years, I have done so many guide events I have lost count. I have NEVER waited more than a few minutes (for the guide to deal with the crowd) to receive a quest. If you choose to arrive 40 minutes early for a guide event, that is no ones fault but yours. They don't have to do guide quests at all... They do it to be nice to us & keep us happy.
    **Please, just take the time to be respectful to the folks who make Norrath a great place to spend your spare time.**
    Keep up the great work guys... A LOT of us appreciate you!!!
    Momo, Witchy and Juraiya like this.
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Looking to the Norrath sky.. you see a place you one day wish to visit. Stop by Kylong Plains on Tuesday, 12/31/19 around 10am PST to aid the scholars with their newest task.

Note: This is a non-repeatable task.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Daemora Active Member

Oh, woe is me! :(

Between the holiday festivities and being ill, I had no idea this quest was being given out and I totally missed out on it. Unfortunately, a weekday morning is impossible for me as I will be at work. Alas, I shall just have to watch for another weekend or evening event to take place.

I also agree with everything Ubaybee said. The guides are fantastic, volunteer their time to make our enjoyment of the game even more enjoyable. They do not HAVE to do this...they do this of their own accord and give up their personal time to do so. I for one, am extremely thankful to all the guides for the time they have committed to making the game more pleasurable to all of us. THANK YOU!!!
    Momo likes this.
  19. Witchy New Member

thank you so much will see you there :)
  20. Daemora Active Member

Myalis, I just want to say THANK YOU! from the bottom of my heart. You really made my day today.

I knew you were supposed to be in Kylong today and I was supposed to be at work, but I have been sick for the last six days with a horrible, lingering illness that just doesn't want to go away despite the fact that I have been getting tons of sleep and running my little space heater (a most welcome gift from Ceyarrecks some time ago), sweating this thing out. My boss told me yesterday to take today off and get plenty of rest for the next two days and come back feeling better. I am truly grateful to her for that, though I do have to make up the hours later on.

When I logged on, this quest was the furthest thing from my mind. I had completely forgotten about it. I looked up and saw the green feather over your head, and I said to myself, "Hmm, there is a guide here."

Then I was like, "Ohhhh yeah, that is today! Ohhh yeah, that is like right now!"

Excitement coursed through my veins at that moment, and I just had to run over and greet you. After almost a week of being ill, that bit of excitement was very welcome and appreciated.

Two days ago I spent time moving all my alts to Kylong in hopes of catching a guide at some point. My whole army of alts from my primary and secondary accounts thank you as well. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.