Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. leigheasoir New Member

I want to thank you all for being so amazingly accommodating!! Thank you so much. I missed the event in Kylong Plains on the 16th due to work...any chance of re-doing that one. I know you all are volunteers, but if you would consider it, would be grateful. If you can't, totally understand....but, please?? :)

Correction: It was done on the 14th, not the 16th....sorry :)
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for posting leigheasoir :)

So sorry you missed her visit :(
    Since Myalis was just here a few days ago, she will not be able to return right away, but we will work on getting her back. It may be a wee bit of time before she can though.
    leigheasoir likes this.
  3. leigheasoir New Member

Totally understand and thank you for taking it under consideration to do it again!! :))
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard the Stormshield Clan has a task to offer any adventurers willing to take on a task of giant proportions. Stop by Eastern Wastes on Monday, 11/18/19 around 1pm PT and test your strength!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
    StrainAsylum and leigheasoir like this.
  5. Billiemo New Member

I would so love to have the guide event that gives the recipe for the decorative axes. I have always wanted that recipe but never saw the guide offering it. So if possible Please do this quest. Thanks you. Billiemo
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Billiemo!

We will see if the dwarves are available to share their secrets. We cannot guarantee a specific date or time since it all depends on their ale drinking festivities. :)
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  7. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Looks like a certain dwarf is conducting some research on axes. If you can assist him, please meet with him near the entrance to Greater Faydark in Butcherblock Mountains on Wednesday, 11/20/19 at 2:00 pm Pacific Time.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  8. StrainAsylum New Member

9. Billiemo New Member

Thank you for the axe recipe
  10. Ubaybee New Member

Is there a chance that we might get the Altar of Malice: Nebulous Newbies quest sometime soon from the Phantom Sea? I am drooling for the backpack :) Thank you in advance :)
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for posting Ubaybee!

We just recently had visitors from those tasks come by, so we do need to give them time to rest up before they come out again, but we will put in the request. Keep watching for announcements on events coming up!
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

There are rumors of a wise old dragon who loves to tell stories and really would like someone to talk to. Do you have time to spare? Stop by Jarsath Wastes on Monday, 11/25/19 around 930pm PST to see what it is all about!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a gnome in the Withered Lands. Seems he may have misplace some important papers. He will be on around 4:00 PM PST
  14. leigheasoir New Member

What day my fair Kellin? :)
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Seems our gnome is forgetful, today 11-23-19
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

The lovely Myalis will be coming back to Kylong Plains looking for those willing to assist her in the Celestial Realms. Stop by on Sunday, 11/24/19 around 12pm PST if you have time to spare!

This task is non-repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  17. leigheasoir New Member

18. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A gnome is looking for some assistance. If you can help, find him on the docks of Frostfang Sea on Wednesday, 11/27/2019 around 2:00 pm Pacific Time.
  19. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I heard that a shaman in Obol Plains will be looking for help restoring balance to the spirit world. Only the bravest and strongest adventurers should attempt this task! If you qualify, stop by Cardin Wardin Obol Plains on Saturday, 11/30/19 at 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific Time.

Please note: this is a non-repeatable task.
  20. Modi New Member

Anyway we can get a Guides guide to thalumbra or myrist, today or tomorrow please?:)