Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Juraiya :)

We did recently run the Newsies quest, but we will definitely look at bringing them around. Sadly I cannot confirm what time or day, but we will do our best to see when our contacts in Thalumbra, Celestial realms and Spirit worlds will be available.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (11-11-19) at 4:00 PM PST there will be a snowperson on the docks of Frostfang Sea. Drop by and see how you can help her
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

The lovely Myalis will be visiting Kylong Plains looking for those willing to assist her in the Celestial Realms. Stop by on Thursday, 11/14/19 around 6pm PST if you have time to help!

This task is non-repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Greetings to all the surface dwellers of Maj'Dul!

There is a Gnemlin in need of your assistance. Please meet her at the tinkered portal in Kelethin to see what must be done Wednesday, 11/13/2019 at 2:00 pm Pacific Time.

*Please note: this is a non-repeatable task.
  5. MoonKitty77 New Member

Will the 3rd newsies be avalable by chance soon? :3
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Moonkitty!

We did run Newsies last week, but will definitely put the request in. Keep in mind, some quests can only be run so often, so we are trying to get everything in that we can for you all :)
  7. Goezer New Member

Any possibility of something over the weekend for those of us who work weird hours?:)
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Goezer!

I can try (no guarantees) to get one more in this weekend, but it really is dependent on the time frame you are talking about. Can you give us a general idea of the times you are looking for?
  9. Goezer New Member

Afternoon is perfectly fine. (I work night during the week so rarely around for the events) so weekends are only opportunity to nab anything for my characters) Much appreciated!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  10. Juraiya New Member

Thank you to Myalis for hanging around so long in Kylong Plains, and allowing us to get all of our alts. <3

It was especially tricky since she got stuck in Kylong Plains 2, and we all had to transfer there to her one by one. Thank you very much for your patience in sticking it all out! :)
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  11. StrainAsylum New Member

Yes, thank you very, very much, Myalis. You were incredibly patient and courteous and are much appreciated.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Myalis was very happy to be there with all of you! Thank you all for being patient with her while she got the task to everyone that needed it. :)

Stay safe everyone, and good luck on your task in the Celestial lands!
  13. MoonKitty77 New Member

I just wanted to say TY to all the guides, for all the fun they bring to the game we all love. You are all 100% Awesome Possume! :3
    Juraiya likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be someone in Obol Plains at the Cardin Ward seeking help in locating some lost spirits. They will be there 11-16-19 at 12:00 PM PST. Please note this quest is not repeatable you can only do it once
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  15. Goezer New Member

Big thank you to Guide Aeria for coming out on this maddening Saturday to hang with us. Much appreciated! Thank you to all of the guides out there for volunteering your time!
  16. StrainAsylum New Member

Thanks and appreciation to all the guides, especially Myalis and Aeria. They were very patient and efficient, as well as nice amidst chaos.
  17. StrainAsylum New Member

Any chance for Guide's Guide to Thalumbra while we have the exp/status bonus? Please? I have 3 characters who have missed that when it was given since the Fallen Gate merge.
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post StrainAsylum!

We actually just had a representative from Thalumbra visit us only 3 days ago, so they will need some time before they will be able to return. I am sorry you missed them while they were here :(
  19. Crayons New Member

Is there any way we can.get the kael guide event for the kromzek illusion? Or the guide event for the pink and blue armor like hood of the hold
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass the request along but cannot promise any certain time or day