Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a gnome seeking help in the Withered Lands this evening (08-03-19) at 4:00 PM PST, seems he lost some research material and needs someone to go find it for him
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

The Azureflame family are known for their research, and have a young student who is very interested in the fungus that live in the Halas area. Stop by Monday, 8/5/19 around 4pm PT to see what you can do to help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  3. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A love sick gnome needs your help with creating the perfect gift for his sweetheart. If you can assist, meet with him on Tuesday 8/6/2019 at 2:00 pm Pacific time on the docks of Frostfang Sea.
  4. Vencido New Member

Returning player this summer and heard about the new guide quest for a big bag! Does anyone have plans to run this quest in the next couple weeks?
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise for sure it will be ran I will pass the request along
  6. Vencido New Member

Thank you! I would love to get that bag on my characters
  7. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings and well met adventurers!

I hear whispers that anyone venturing to Frostfang Sea tomorrow, Saturday, August 9th at 9AM PDT, might come across a certain snowy denizen in need of assistance! Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be an ogre in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) today at 4:00 PM PST. Seems she needs a bit of help and promises no bashing
  9. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A great hunter could use your assistance! Meet him at the Thundermist Station in The Thundering Steppes tomorrow, 8/14/2019 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard news of a kind Othmir in need of help preparing for a special event. It is his great grandma's 110th birthday! Your help is needed to ensure it goes exactly as planned. Stop by the Thundering Steppes docks today, Thursday 8/15/19 around 130pm PDT to see how you can help!

11. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings Maj'dul,

Keep an eye out in the Sinking Sands on Friday, August 23 at 1PM PDT. Rumour has it there will be some strange visitors looking for creative assistance.

Soara likes this.
  12. Rosaleigh New Member

I was wondering if you could run Newsies and/or the Guide's Guide to the Celestial realms again soon!
    Soara likes this.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Rosaleigh!

We will definitely look at running them again soon. I cannot promise when that will be just yet, but the request has been noted :)
    Soara likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There seems to be some issues in the Celestial Realms. Come on over to the wizard spires in Kylong Plains tomorrow (08-24-19) at 4:00 PM PST and see if you can help. Please note this is not a repeatable quest
    Soara likes this.
  15. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A Gnome wishes to create better lights than the ones currently available. If you can assist him, please meet him near the entrance to Neriak in Darklight Wood, Tuesday, 8/27/2019 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time.
    Soara likes this.
  16. Altho New Member

Will there be the usual status quests this weekend for the bonus status event? Would be great to see a schedule, so we can plan to be on for them. Thank you.
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will see what we can do so keep eyes open
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (08-30-19) at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking help in Greater Faydark, seems someone needs to explore Thalumbra. Please note this quest is not repeatable
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-31-10 at 4:00 PM PST head on over to Obol Plains, there will be someone there seeking aid in finding certian lost spirits, please not this quest is not repeatable
  20. Altho New Member

Ty so much! Wasn't there a new one as well? PoP or something I thought there was a 3rd I could be mistaken.