Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Look for a poor froglok in the Enchanted Lands 07-16-18 at 4:00 PM PST. Come on over and see what this poor fellow is in need of
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Katzandra New Member

Is there anyway to sign up for e-mail or in game mail notifications for guide events? I have a couple of toons that missed the Guide's Guide quest and I keep forgetting to check this page frequently! It seems I missed it 2x!
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Katz!

Now I know there are mixed responses on this, but in your account preferences, you can set to automatically watch threads and get email notifications for them from these forums. :)

As far as in game, that would be the announcements made that the event/quest is running. :)

Hope this helps!
  4. Katzandra New Member

Hmmm seems I am set up to watch the thread....... Maybe I should log into the e-mail I use for this account more often! :oops::rolleyes:
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Look for someone who is in need of some help, You will find her on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) 07-23-18 at 4:00 PM PST
  6. Ladypants New Member

Is the newsies quest going to be ran again anytime soon?
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ladypants =)

We will definitely note the request and send it on to our friends on the other side of the veil, but cannot promise a day or time.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-29-18 at 4:00 PM PST please be on the look out for a crazy barbarian in Antonica, he should be around the North Qeynos gates. He is really quite harmless.
  9. Mumstheword Member

I'm with Ladypants, looking for the Newsies and Guide's Guide.
  10. Katzandra New Member

Count me in -- hopefully I will make it to get the Guide's Guide this time! DOUBLE STATUS!!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Friday, 8/3 around 5pm PT, stop by Obol Plains to see how you can help aid someone from the spirit realm.
    Saturday, 8/4 around 1pm PT, stop by Greater Faydark to help those looking to save their home.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Someone is looking for your help to save them from a very bad vacation. Stop by Sinking Sands Thursday, 8/2 around 3pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  13. Chubby New Member

Can yall make a newsie quest giver and just plant it in obol. Because no way other then here do we know when yall are coming and when yall did on friday it was only for like 5 mins. and 1 day out of a week for double status is kinda weak sauce
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Chubby!

I am sorry to hear you missed the Newsies event on Friday. :(

I was the one who ran the quest, and can assure you I was online for close to 2 hours and made several announcements in game during the time I was there. I also posted the event several days ahead of time so players had plenty of forewarning.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated and I will definitely put forth feedback for this quest surrounding double status events, but cannot make any promises. Happy hunting and may the winds of Norrath always be at your back.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Seems we have an ogre in need of some help. Please be on the lookout for her this evening at 4:00 pm pst in New Halas, she promises not to bash you
  16. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If you are out and about in the Thundering Steppes, tomorrow (Thursday 8/9/18) at 100 PM PT then you might find an othmir who is in need of a bit of help, he just can't seem to catch what he needs.

Due to a RL emergency this has been pushed back, you will find your othmir at 1000 PM PT.
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I have heard of a young dwarf looking to confirm if there is truly intelligent life in the far, cold reaches of Frostfang Sea. Stop by the Halas docks on Wednesday, 8/15/18 around 3pm PT to see what you can do to help her research!

18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a dwarf on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) tomorrow (08-13-18) at 4:00 PM PST. He is seeking some help with a wee bit of gathering.
  19. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 900 PM PT you will find a halfing in the Enchanted Lands with some interesting views.
  20. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Due to unforeseen circumstances this was postponed and will be run later in the week. Check back for an updated day and time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Rosyposy likes this.