Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Tomorrow, Thursday May 17th at 900 PM you will find a member of the Loresinger clan by the lighthouse in Antonica. Come visit and listen to a tale of yesteryear. Snacks and drink provided.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Here now if ye a mind ta help an ole pirate come to the docks in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) tomorrow, 05-21-18 at 4:00 PM PST. They may have a wee task fer ye
  3. Neryse New Member

Any idea when the next Nebulous Newsies event will be?
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Neryse!

Thanks for posting. :) I cannot make any promises on when it will come around, but will check on the spirits to see if they can be lured out of their realm.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Katzandra New Member

With many newb lvl 100 toons with no status, Newsies and the Guide's Guide to Thalumbra would both be welcome!
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass the request along
  7. Norika Policy Team Member

Look for Bidgit Flipvolt in just a few minutes in Greater Faydark --- as close to 6:15 PM PT today (Sunday 5/27/2018) as she can scurry her gnomish little self to get out from under her research in the underdeeps.

Pass the word along please, I know this is last minute advertising!
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Your call has been heard by the spirit realm! Stop by Obol Plains, tomorrow Monday 5/28 around 12pm PT to see how you can aid those in need.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Nella Member

Darn, missed the word on GG event today. Would you please run it again this week or next weekend? Prefer evenings (pst) if possible. Would greatly appreciate it :)
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Nella!

Due to the dangerous nature down below, it can be very hard for our contacts to escape to the surface and ask for help so their availability is limited. We will get a message to them and let you know once they tell us it is safe for them to return. ;)
  11. Katzandra New Member

Drat! I posted the request and it was answered so quickly I MISSED it!
  12. Mumstheword Member

Dobble Drat, I missed it also. Just not enough of offering these quests and then not enough lead time. I understand it is not a Guide issue, I know they do the best they can. Perhaps there is a better way to offer these popular quests. I believe it is time to move them to NPCs so that they are available when players are prepared to get them. Through tough and lean times our guild and members have kept alive by leveling up and using these quests. They are great but so difficult to participate in. Please make them NPC available. Thanks Guides! and Daybreak!
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello to both of you and sorry to hear you missed these 2 particular events. We know not everyone can make every event we schedule, so please do not worry. We are still here and will continue to run these and many other Quests as available.

As mentioned in an earlier reply, our contacts are in dangerous areas and not always free to move around as often as we would like them to. :( As soon as we receive word they are safe to visit us, we will let you know. Keep watching, as I am sure they will be heard from yet again in the future!
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Come to Enchanted Lands at 4 PM PT today (5/29/2018) and see what the halfling and the troll are discussing :)
  15. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

So you like stories? Come visit a member of the Loresinger clan in Antonica, on Thursday May 31,st at 200 PM PT. She will fill your ears with a story of the past and fill your tummy with food and drink. She will be by the lighthouse.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today at 4:00 PM PST look for someone on the docks of New Halas in Frostfang sea. They need some help with gathering certain items for a party
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Do you hear that buzzing? /em swats her hands around. Your help is needed in Enchanted Lands, tomorrow Sunday 6/3/18 around 3pm PT. Hurry before someone gets hurt!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Norika Policy Team Member

There will be a magician near the city festival in the city of New Halas in Frostfang Sea today (Wednesday 6/6/2018) at 3 PM PT. She and her assistant hope to amaze and thrill you with their act.
  19. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

The traveling storyteller Oyeanna Loresinger will be in Antonica on Thursday June 7, 2018 at 900 PM PT. Come see her by the lighthouse and listen to her tales of yesteryear.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-11-18 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a creature in Frostfang Sea (around the docks) who is need of some help. Drop by and see what this poor fellow needs.