Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Norika Policy Team Member

You didn't miss the new story creation, Wargred, but I do hope you enjoy the new addition from the folks of Halls of Fate! My back is some better and I am sure it will be all right by next Sunday!

And check it out! The mystic has heard your call :) Check below for more details.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

A mystic, Zakelle Spritseeker, will be needing your help to free some lost spirits. She will be waiting for you all in Cardin Ward, near-ish to General Furtog Ogrebane. Cardin Ward is in Obol Plains. She will be there Wednesday, March 14th, at 5 PM PT.

This just happens to be a non-repeatable quest, so please send any and all alternate versions of yourself that do not have the quest. Also, if you have completed the quest, the mystic simply isn't able to offer it to you again.

I promise, the mystic is very patient, and will be there for at least one hour.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

If you have some time to spare, stop by the Antonica Lighthouse on Wednesday, 3/14/18 around 11am PT and lend me your ear for the next chapter of the Days of Rain and the hallowed order of Karana.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Wargred New Member

Just great!... had been on and off most of the day.. had some lag, so I shut down client to reboot (that usually fixes it for me), and now I can't even get the game to launch. I've been waiting weeks for another if these to get my Templars guild up in level some, and now I can't even play for it.
  5. Norika Policy Team Member

I am very sorry the shenanigans of the gnomish inventions exploded today of all days! But please do not worry, Wargred... I am sure it will be offered again soon enough. :)
  6. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Late night lovers of ale. you will find a dwarf in need of help in Antonica tonight, 3/15/18 at 1000 PM PT. Find him wandering between the North and South Qeynos gates.
  7. Wargred New Member

Thank you. I think I may have slain them all to the last, but it woukd appear now as if the gnomes are assaulting elsewhere, due to the notice of investigations of the launcher not working properly.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

If you find the time, stop by the Antonica Lighthouse on Sunday, 3/18/18 around 11am PT and come listen to the next chapter of our story surrounding the hallowed order of Karana.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Fat Dumb and Happy likes this.
  9. Fat Dumb and Happy New Member

Thank you very mush for today's chapter.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome! Glad you made it =) Happy Brew Day and enjoy the ale!!!
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Storytime, I'll be on this evening around 4:00 PM PST with two Little Red Riding Gnome stories. Look for me at the Lighthouse in Antonica.
    As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

Sorry for the late notice, a kerran plower will need some help with his pigs. Of course they are adorable and well-behaved all the time. /wink Please meet this kerran in Nektulos Forest at the Commonlands Griffin Tower Station. I am sure he will be thankful!
  13. Daemora Active Member

I missed the Kerran plower, but I did get to sit in on an awesome meeting with Norika and other players on Maj'dul server last night. Thank you for visiting with us, Norika, and answering questions about the Guide program. It was a very pleasant way to wind the evening down. :)
  14. Aena New Member

It was nice to meet you as well!
  15. Ajesc New Member

I do not know what quest is called but pretty sure it was a guide quest. Looking for quest in Witherlandswhen that expansion came out. Reward was a robot that you could place in house or guild hall that you could make search out a toon and have it attack. IF could get that quest be great if Its not a guide quest then plz just let me know Thx:)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ajesc!
    We do run that quest periodically, so will let the Guides know. While we cannot guarantee what day or time it will be done, just keep looking here for posts, and we will do what we can to bring it around for you again :)
  17. Norika Policy Team Member

I had a delightful time and hope to see you all again soon!
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

You will find a late night Axe crazed dwarf in Fort Irontoe tonight 3/22/18 at 1000 PM PT. Look for him near the entrance to Fort Irontoe East and the Quarry.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

If you have some time to spare, stop by the Antonica Lighthouse on Saturday, 3/24/18 around 11am PT and lend me your ear for the final chapter in the tale of the hallowed order of Karana.

20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be someone in the Withered Lands seeking some help with his lost research. Look for him tomorrow (03-25-18) at 4:00 PM PST. Please not this quest is not repeatable.
    Rosyposy likes this.