Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Katzandra New Member

Thanks so much for the Guide's Guide quest. Any chance we can get a Nebulous Newsies this weekend?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I actually ran Newsies about a week and a half ago, but we can definitely look at running it again. :)
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Here are some events coming your way this weekend :)

• Saturday 5/27 around 12pm PT, your help is needed to restore balance to the spirit world!
    • Sunday 5/28 around 12pm PT the citizens of Maldura will need your assistance!
    Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Shmogre and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Katzandra New Member

That would be helpful as I missed it and have one toon that could do it this weekend for double status.
    My sincere appreciation to all the guides for their time, patience and creativity!
  5. Shruen New Member

This is greatly appreciated as the last time it was ran I had to work overtime. I want to thank all of the guides for continuing these events. The time and dedication is not lost on all of us playing.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Peaks New Member

I also could use the Newsies quest for my newest toon that I used the level 100 boost option on. Thank you for considering offering the quest again.
  7. Katzandra New Member

• Saturday 5/27 around 12pm PT, your help is needed to restore balance to the spirit world!
    That looks a lot like Newsies to me! Hoping to see you in Cardin Ward later today Miriele! Thanks again!!!!
  8. Ellah New Member

Any chance of getting the Guides Guide to Thalumbra quest given out at a more Euro friendly time if possible for this double status weekend? I can't be up that late so couldn't pick it up last time :/

And thank you to all the guides who give their time for us!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Look for someone in the Withered Lands today around 4:00 PM PST -they need help in finding some lost research
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Shmogre New Member

Thank you so much for persevering through the throngs of quest-seekers...your patience is very much appreciated, glad you were able to keep breathing under the pile of bodies! :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you to everyone on Maj'Dul who came out the last 2 days for status quests. I am so glad I was able to see you all and chat a bit with some of you!

May the winds of Norrath always be at your back! Happy Hunting :)
    Shmogre likes this.
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

You might want to be on the lookout for a cheese-obsessed ratonga near the Docks of the Thundering Steppes, somewhere nearby on the beach. I am told that she will be there tonight at 5 PM PT (8 PM ET/12 Midnight UTC).
    Kasheelaz likes this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone needing some help in Antonica on the docks. Drop by and perhaps you can help them out.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard of a strange creature who feels they have been tricked, and is looking to you for help! If you have some time to spare, stop by Antonica on Thursday, 6/8/17 around 2pm PT to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  15. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Do you like pretty rocks? Someone could use some help finding theirs. Meet them in Antonica, Thursday June 8, 2017 at 7:00 PM PT. They will be wandering around near the lighthouse.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-12-17 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon at the Lighthouse in Antonica. She will be looking for some help in filling her horde. Come on by and see if you can help
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Come to the Commonlands, look above the docks, tomorrow Thursday June 15 at 700 PM PDT and look for someone needing help with a celebration.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-18-17 at 4:00 PM PST there will be an ogre in New Halas around the tradeskill area seeking some help with some brewing. Come on over and see if you can help her. I am sure she will promise not to bash you
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Bee on the look out for someone needing help in Antonica, between the North and South Qeynos gates, Thursday June 22, 2017 at 900 PM PT.

Our Bee friend was late, something about not being able to fly in the rain, but she did show up and is sorry if she missed any of you. She hopes to see you again in the future.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I have heard stories of a halfling who seems to be a bit confused and needs your help! Look for her wandering near the docks of Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday 6/22/17 around 4pm PT and see how you can help!