Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-01-17 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a dragon and maybe more dragons telling a story in Antonica at the Lighthouse.
    Come on by and join in the fun
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Come hear a tale from one of the Lorsinger family on Sunday April 30th at 300 PM PT 600 PM ET in Antonica near the lighthouse.
  3. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Had a small issue, but the Loresinger family member is on the way.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

From the Storytelling dragons: Little Red Riding Gnome meets Bonkers the Halfling (I am posting two verisons. First is what the players added and second is what I had written)
    The four of them got along quite nicely thank you very much and were not really looking for any new additions to their group however fate had other ideas."
    You say, "One morning all four of our friends where awakened by the sound of hammering, someone was building something." Each one wondered just what the other three were up to and hurried out to see."
    To their surprise there stood a brand new cottage and a Halfling in front of it hammering a welcome sign to it. He noticed the four of them and smiled a huge smile. “My new neighbors” he said and hurried over to greet them. "
    You say, "He was dressed in bright green pants, a yellow tunic with a blue vest."
    Bowing before them he said “ Bowing before them he said “ Greetings I am Bonkers the Halfling: Mr. Dark Elf snorted and muttered obviously"
    My name is Bobbolin Oneris Neith Kirtec Eritch Ransan Siniga so I am called Bonkers for short, Clever huh?”"
    You say, "Mr. Troll and Mr. Ogre rolled their eyes and Little Red giggled. Mr. Dark Elf inquired just what was he doing here."
    Why I am your new neighbor. I purchased this little plot of land and with the help of my quick build cottage kit my house was ready in just a wee bit. Is that not the most wonderful thing you have ever heard?” Bonkers seem to be very excitable " Bonkers was wanting to move in next to the others because he had heard about their wonderful friendship!" "And as he bowed, he had a twinkle in his eye, and he said, "I know where there is some buried treasure. Would you be interested?" Little Red looks at Bonkers and nods, and of course the troll wanted some.... and Mr Dark Elf nodded thoughtfully." It was a trick! he waited until they got real close, then he turned into a huge monster & ate them all up" he was one of those huge strong guys I saw in the Sands with one eyeball, A cyclops!" but he can't see, his eye was poked out then a magical spirit dragon came down and resurrected them"
    Yes so he is flailing around, running aimlessly looking for his home! but the cyclopes has a great sense of smell"
    says, "he cannot fight, what he cannot see!"
    "The dark elf creeps up and creeeeeeeps up" Bonkers wakes up and sees Little Red standing over him. "Did you have a nice nap?" she grins."
    One never knows how a story will go when we all get together and add bits to it :)
    (Now the second one)
    Now as you know or may not know Little Red Riding Gnome lived on the edge of the deep dark forest with her three neighbors, Mr. Troll, Mr. Ogre and Mr. Dark Elf. The four of them got along quite nicely thank you very much and were not really looking for any new additions to their group however fate had other ideas.
    One morning all four of our friends where awakened by the sound of hammering, someone was building something. Each one wondered just what the other three were up to and hurried out to see.
    To their surprise there stood a brand new cottage and a Halfling in front of it hammering a welcome sign to it. He noticed the four of them and smiled a huge smile. “My new neighbors” he said and hurried over to greet them. He was dressed in bright green pants, a yellow tunic with a blue vest.
    Bowing before them he said “ Greetings I am Bonkers the Halfling: Mr. Dark Elf snorted and muttered obsessively.
    “My name is Bobbolin Oneris Neith Kirtec Eritch Ransan Siniga so I am called Bonkers for short, Clever huh?”
    Mr. Troll and Mr. Ogre rolled their eyes and Little Red giggled. Mr. Dark Elf inquired just what was he doing here.
    “Why I am your new neighbor. I purchased this little plot of land and with the help of my quick build cottage kit my house was ready in just a wee bit. Is that not the most wonderful thing you have ever heard?” Bonkers seem to be a very excitable fellow.
    Little Red seeing she was the one to welcome him stepped forward, “Greetings, I am Little Red Riding Gnome, these are my three friends, Mr. Troll, Mr. Ogre and Mr. Dark Elf, We are happy to have you here.”
    Now the other three did not look to happy at all, nope not at all. Just what was this silly halfling going to do here other than disrupt their peace and quiet. Ok it was not always peace and quiet, Mr. Troll and Mr. Ogre got very loud when having mock battles, Little Red's tinkering sometimes got noisy and Mr. Dark Elf only made noise when chasing his minion around.
    Mr. Troll eyed the fellow and inquired “What you do here? You not gnome so no tinkering. You finger wiggler?”
    Bonkers giggled “No, no tinkering and I am a baker you see. I bake pies, cakes, cookies and other wondrous treats and with the help of my goodie transporter I can send them off the Inn's I bake for.
    I moved here for the quiet you see. Nothing like peace and quiet for baking treats”
    Now the four thought to themselves perhaps a baker would be handy to have around, he would need someone to taste those treats would he not? And they would be delighted to volunteer.
    Mr. Dark Elf stepped forward “ I suppose you are welcome. Stay of my porch, leave me alone and do not ever talk to me and we will get along just fine.” With that he went back into his cottage.
    “”Oh goodness he is not the most friendly type is he” Bonkers said “But I assume most dark elves are that way”
    Mr. Troll and Mr. Ogre welcomed Bonkers as best they could “You seem to be ok fellow. You want to practice sword with us we promise not to hurts you to very bad.” Both of the laughed and went back into their cottage.
    Little Red welcomed Bonkers again “You are most welcome here and do not worry about the other three. They are really very nice...most of the time.” Little Red winked and returned to her cottage.
    Bonkers smiled to himself, this was going quite well. He would have to keep an eye on the dark elf but the other three would be easy to win over. A bit of cake and pie would do the trick. Yes indeed this was going to all fit into his plans very nicely.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

tomorrow (05-07-17) at 4:00 PM PST there will be an Ogre in New Halas seeking aid with his swill. He will be around the tradeskill area. Drop by and give him a hand.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-08-17 at 4:00 PM PST in the Great Divide there will be an Othmir seeking some help. Drop by and give her a hand if your able.
  7. Nella Member

Could we have Newsies again before the Double SP on Memorial Day hits? :)

-Nella
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We will definitely work on it for you, tho we have no details on when/if double status will be happening. :)

Thanks for the request!
  9. Nella Member

<3

PS: Ya guess its not official yet, but was something I heard from one of the dev chats. We sure are due for it thou! Been 6 months since the last double SP.
    Thornscar and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Come one, come all to Antonica on Thursday May 11, 2017 at 700 PM to hear a tale of yesteryear. Meet a member of the Loresinger clan near the lighthouse.
    Kasheelaz likes this.
  11. Kasheelaz New Member

May be a silly question but Which time zone?
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello!

All our posted times are based on Pacific :)
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard stories of a young spirit looking for your help in repairing the balance to the spirit world. Stop by Obol Plains on Saturday, 5/13/17 around 5pm PT to see if you can lend your aid to the cause!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Kasheelaz likes this.
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Come by the Butcherblock Docks tomorrow, Wednesday the 17th of May at 4 PM PT (7 PM ET/11 PM UTC), and help a pirate in need - of what, you ask? Ah, Bilgernonna will fill you in, and as a piratesse, you know, she has lootz to offer in exchange!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Thursday, May 18th you will find a pirate in need of a bit of help at 700 PM PT. You will find this pirate in Antonica near the docks.
  16. Shruen New Member

This was a fun quick event, and I am only glad that I got home in time to be able to participate. It is nice to be able to return to EQ2 finally and still see fun things like this going on.
    Grithan likes this.
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a wood elf in Antonica at the Lighthouse Monday (05-22-17) at 4:00 PM PST. He will be seeking certain supplies for his hunting trip, Drop by and see what he is in need of.
  18. Ocarinah Member

Could you please run the Guides' Guide event before this coming holiday weekend? During AMA's it was mentioned that the holiday weekend will be double status weekend. With the recent 100 boosts I have a few characters that could use this quest (and I am sure others need newsies). Thanks very much!
    Rosyposy and Nella like this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard news that someone will be stopping by the Greater Faydark area, near the Thalumbra portal on Thursday 5/25 around 5pm PT. If you think you can assist, come by and lend your aid for this worthy cause!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  20. Ocarinah Member

Thank you so so so so much!