Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kurisutaru New Member

Thank you! Was happy to finally have been able to get the Newsies quest for the last of my high level alts. :)
    Daemora likes this.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

The Spirits (Nebulous Newsies) have heard requests and will be in Obol plains around 4:00 PM PST today. Please note you may assist them only once per char.
    As always subject to change without notice to real life and other creatures of the night
    Daemora likes this.
  3. Zaphaeyl New Member

OMG you are AWESOME :) I got it for all my toons

:D:D:D
    Daemora likes this.
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Do you adore axes? Well Braxxel does, he will be in East Fort Irontoe tomorrow at 800 PM PT. Perhaps you can help him in his search for the perfect axe.
    Daemora likes this.
  5. Fyuri Active Member

please specify the name of the day - like sunday. it causes a lot of confusion and i have to explain that no, it was actually posted on saturday and not on sunday so it is happening on sunday and not on monday. if you say sunday instead of tomorrow, it removes doubt and people won't send me a lot of private messages asking me to verify the day it will happen. i am very happy to see this quest being given. i have it on my carpenter and really only need it on her but it is fantastic that other people get to get it
    Daemora likes this.
  6. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

My apologies, I had thought I put the date in. I will do my best to be sure to put in the day in the future.
    Daemora likes this.
  7. Fyuri Active Member

thank you. i usually try to get the entire post which usually says "yesterday at 8:30 pm" when i post to facebook, but then they want to know what day that means. the postings on the forum doesn't say saturday at 8:30 pm. which would be more helpful. so they are left with two choices- follow the link i sometimes manage to remember to put in (which only shows the page but not the post i am quoting) or guess. or send me a pm asking. sometimes they post on the page which is easier to answer but sometimes i am not on all day so they don't get the info in time.
    Daemora likes this.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard stories of a little dragon looking to make a big impression! Do you have time to help? Stop by the Lavastorm Docks on Thursday Jan 21 around 6pm PST to see how you can make a dragon smile :)

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Daemora likes this.
  9. Daemora Active Member

Oooh don't think I've ever done this quest before. I truly hope I do not miss this. :)

This question is for Norika...will you be visiting Maj'dul again soon to do home tours? I have a newly published house that I would so very much love to show everyone. :)
  10. Daemora Active Member

Thank you, Briteclaw for the adorable baby dragon illusion! My only regret is the horribly horrendous lag that spiked just at the moment I went to equip the illusion, causing me to burn two charges in one shot, and froze everything in place so that I had to completely log out and back in again just to be able to chat again. Such a wonderful little trinket to have, though, and thankful that it contains five charges, so I still have three left to use. :)
  11. Vasciagio New Member

I had lots of fun. Hehe. Dancing baby Dragon. Thanks so much. And Exona appreciates all those gifties. /happy.
    Daemora likes this.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Here are a few pictures of the event:

[Briteclaw at Lavastorm Event]
    [IMG]

[Briteclaw Huddle,.. SET!]
    [IMG]

[Briteclaw Line Dance]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Daemora and Fyuri like this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I being of sound mind and body -also being the ruler of Ulland will be in the Commonlands just outside the gates of Freeport to receive homage and duty of my subjects. You will appear before me 01-26-16 around 4:00 PM PST.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am glad you all had a good time with the baby dragons! It was a pleasure hanging out with all of you and roleplaying! The Dragon Conga line was awesome! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!
    Daemora likes this.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard stories of a mighty dwarf looking for adventurers willing to take on a challenge! Do you have what it takes to be as strong as the historic Stormshield family? Stop by Eastern Wastes on Monday 1/25/16 around 430pm PT to see if you can handle the task he has to offer!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Daemora likes this.
  16. Fyuri Active Member

reminder - today is the block party and it is on now. so if any guides are available your presence will be appreciated. i have noticed that not as many turn out lately. i guess the snowstorm and life happening may be keeping people away
    Daemora likes this.
  17. Fyuri Active Member

thank you so very much for joining us today. i will try to post the reminder sooner next month- it will be Feb 28, 2 pm pst, on isle of mara docks
    Daemora likes this.
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

I am sorry I missed it. I failed to see the announcement regarding it. I love your block parties. I saw the post about the Feb party and have added it to my calendar.
  19. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Do you like beer? For you late night beer drinkers, you might want to look up a certain dwarf in Antonica on Monday, January 25th 2015 at 900 PM PT. Look between the gates of North and South Qeynos.
    Daemora likes this.
  20. Daemora Active Member

Oh, we get two guide events today and one tomorrow too? Ahh, how awesome is that? :)

Loved Briteclaw and the cute baby dragon illusion item. Looks like I missed a lot of fun though, having to leave Lavastorm prematurely, due to whatever the lag issues were that had suddenly popped up. I truly hope there are no issues tonight and tomorrow night...and that I do as well to remember to be there at the right times. :D

Also, thank you to Kellin for the shiny's in Mara yesterday, at Fyuri's guild block party. There were quite a few people and it was difficult to keep up with chat, but I had fun.

A very wonderful person was very kind and gave me two of the three last shiny's I need for my first complete guide shiny collection wardrobe set (not mentioning her name as she is not a guide, that I am aware of anyways, and I don't want people bombarding her with tells/mail). So, only one collection item (Mairliana's Chaos Rose) needed still to complete my blue armor set. Time to work on the pink set now. :D

Edit: Had fun with Kael quest, though I must say a big thanks to Ceyarrecks and friends for running me through Kael to complete it. I've never been in Kael before and that place is HUGE. I think it would have taken me days to complete it on my own, lol.

Sorry to miss the guide in Antonica. I waited until 9:30pm PST, but it was late here where I am and I finally had to leave so I could get to bed. Will have to catch that one another day. :)
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.