Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Maviarab New Member

Thanks for the quests again and your patience!
    Rosyposy and Gamhuin like this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Guide? Stop by Thundering Steppes on Saturday, 9/10/22 around 12pm (noon) PST, to hear our story and learn more about the Volunteer Guide Program!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Daylen Quest Team Member

Hail, kind friends of Maj'Dul!

The muses have sung their sweet song to me again and brought me this word I think you should hear:

"Seek out a well-dressed High Elf in the Enchanted Lands on 9/17/22 at around 9 a.m. PT. She'll need the aid of a resourceful adventurer."

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Gamhuin and Maviarab like this.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

An axe-obsessed dwarf who is researching some traditional axe styles is looking for additional help. Stop by Butcherblock Mountains on Saturday, 9/17/22 around 1230pm PDT to find out how you can assist.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Gamhuin and Qietey Softpaws like this.
  5. Qietey Softpaws New Member

This is purrrr-fect timing!
    with my shiny new(as of last night) Level 20 Woodworrrking skill, I can add these Axe Rrrrecipes!!

I'm glad yourrrr staff took the time to sharrrre!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Daylen Quest Team Member

Greetings, Maj'Dul!

I've heard rumors that a young Froglok will need your help in settling a debate in Nektulos Forest on Saturday, 9/24/22 at around 10 a.m. PT.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Aterskia likes this.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

a Dwarf is looking for willing adventurers to help prepare for his hometown's drinking contest. Stop by Antonica on Saturday, 10/1/22 around 11am PDT to lend a hand.

8. Daylen Quest Team Member

Hail, Maj'Dul! I had the strangest vision the other night. I dreamt of man crying out on a dark and stormy night, surrounded by howling wolves. I then saw these words appear in my mind, perhaps you should heed their message:

"Seek out a man who needs your help in the Loping Plains on Saturday, 10/8/22 at around 9 a.m. PT."

9. Daylen Quest Team Member

Boo, Maj'Dul!
    Scared you, didn't I?

I've got a message for you! I wonder who it's from... :)
    "A spritely Wood Elf invites you to take part in a fun game to celebrate a Nights of the Dead tradition. Meet him in The Village of Shin on Sunday, 10/16/22, at 10 a.m. PT."

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Maviarab likes this.
  10. Daylen Quest Team Member

Well met, travelers.

A group of necromancers are planning to hold an extra spooky scavenger hunt in the Loping Plains on Saturday, Oct. 22 at 12 p.m. PT.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

We have a special treat coming your way on Saturday 10/29/22.. or is it a trick? You never know with Nights Of the Dead!

We will be running NotD quests throughout the day as we have time, some will be announced, others may not be, so just keep an eye out in game for the announcements as they happen.

The first 3 confirmed events are as follows:

Someone, or something is looking to become mortal once again, but needs help from those willing to lend a hand.. or maybe an arm? Stop by Thundering Steppes on Saturday, 10/29/22 around 9am PDT to do your part!

An elderly monk is seeking vengeance for the death of his family and needs your help. Stop by Loping Plains on Saturday, 10/29/22 around 1pm PDT.

It is time to play a game, if you dare! Stop by Somborn Village near the graveyard to on Saturday, 10/29/22 around 5pm PDT to join in on some spooky fun!

Also, since it IS NotD, that means you should be dressing up in your best costume and then have a place to show it off, so we will be hosting a spooky party for you starting at 7pm PDT also on Saturday 10/29/22. We will make an announcement in game providing you with the location just prior to it starting!

We look forward to seeing you all!

Maviarab and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Just letting you know we have added another event to our NotD Quest-a-Thon for Saturday and this is in addition to what is already posted above so it is 4 events AND the party with more to come "possibly"! :)

Someone or something is looking for help with a hideous craving he has recently acquired. Seek them out in Nektulos Forest, today 10/29/22 around 11am PDT to see what you can do.
  13. Daylen Quest Team Member

Well met! I've got news for you, Maj'Dul!

A lost merchant will need your assistance in Antonica on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022 at 8 a.m. PT.

Maviarab likes this.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

A Halfling is looking to follow his political dreams and run for office when a spot become available. Seek him out in Enchanted Lands on Saturday, 11/5/22 around 1pm PDT if you can help.

15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

The current lands are usually the most dangerous so a scholar will be seeking help to navigate these dark and lonely places. Visit Kylong Plains on Sunday, 11/6/22 around 10am PST to do your part!

Note: this task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Due to a Norrathian illness, our political person will be sleeping in and will have to reschedule. He promises to visit as soon as he recovers. :)
  17. Daylen Quest Team Member

Good evening, Maj'Dul! I don't want to interrupt your puppet slaying or shiny hunting, but I have a rumor you might be interested in hearing. I found this note on a walk through the Elddar Grove. Here's what it reads:

"A wise Wood Elf seeks your assistance in finding lost relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle! Find him in Antonica on Saturday, Nov. 12 at 8 a.m. PT."

This task is not repeatable.

18. Daylen Quest Team Member

Hello, denizens of Maj'Dul! It seems like a nature-lover will be in need of your assistance soon.

"A young Wood Elf girl needs your help saving some animals. Find her in Antonica on Saturday, Nov. 19 at 1 p.m. PT."

(Click here to convert this to local time)

Soara likes this.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

This Nature-hardened Burynai Ranger will be on-hand to assist in the preservation of that which sustains.
  20. Soara New Member

Thank you