Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Ouka New Member

Greetings! I don't know if this actually *is* a new quest or not, but I heard about a quest that happened on the Varsoon server.

"Guide Quest: The Assemblage of Magics"

If this is a new quest that was recently created, is there any chance it could be shared on Maj'Dul? It's certainly something I don't recall ever doing, at least not with the bag reward and armor unlock that it gives.
    Aterskia likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ouka and thanks for your post :)

We will find out what can be done, just keep in mind that not all servers get the same things nor do they get them at the same time. So we will chat with those that possess magic to see if they are willing or able to share. :)
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday 8/14/22 around 11am PDT to see how you can help!

Note: This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Aterskia likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks to Bagatella (?) for patiently sharing the quest with 11 of my toons!
    Aterskia and Miriele like this.
  5. Aterskia New Member

*emphasis added

ya YA!
    me'es wuz sayin' to her, me's no knoe how she be's able to do's it,... me'es be's amazed!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Gamhuin New Member

Thank you for the fun event!

It was a nice change of pace for me and my guildies to do together! :)
    Miriele likes this.
  7. Daylen Quest Team Member

Well met, Maj'Dul!

The muses have brought me a word I think you'd like to hear. This is what they've sung:

"Seek out a Dwarf in Antonica with an interest in spirits on Saturday 8/20/22 around 8 a.m. PT."

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

A cute little Othmir is trying to prepare for a family celebration and needs your help! Stop by Thundering Steppes on Saturday, 8/20/22 around 10am PDT to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  9. Gamhuin New Member

Thank you for two events in one day!

I hope that Gramma's birthday celebration was a great success. Fishies for everyone!
    Rosyposy and Miriele like this.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

We have a little event for you this coming weekend with some special visitors! See the details below and come join us for a mini bonanza that you will not want to miss!

Updated: we have added 1 more visit to the lineup!
    • Someone is in need of help to restore balance to the spirit world and will be visiting Obol Plains on Saturday 8/27/22 around 12pm PDT! Stop by and lend a hand if you can!
    • The current lands are usually the most dangerous so a scholar will be looking to get your help navigating these dark and lonely places. Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 8/27/22 around 5pm PDT to do your part!
    • Another traveler will be asking for your help to locate lost relics possibly belonging to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday 8/28/22 around 9am PDT to see what you can do!
    • Finally, the Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos and the scholars need your help! Stop by Moors of Ykesha on Sunday 8/28/22 around 12pm PDT to provide assistance!
    Please be aware that all the above tasks are non-repeatable.

11. Maviarab New Member

Thanks for the event, that was sure one thirsty little dwarf (though colour me unsurprised lol).

Sat? Obol? Could it be? *squeal's*....look forward to them!
  12. Maviarab New Member

Thank you to all involved for a great weekend and putting up with an army of alts. Great job, your time and patience was very much appreciated!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Qietey Softpaws New Member

Hello All!
    I'm recently returned to the lands of Norrath, Great to be back!
    I've really enjoyed the recent Guide Quests while I get caught up. Thanks again!!!
    I found out there's also quests in Thalumbra and Luclin.
    May I ask for these as well please?
    Aterskia and Maviarab like this.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your message Qietey :)

We will look at others coming around soon, as it does take a lot out of our visitors since they tend to remain with the adventurers for long periods of time when they do come by. Just keep watching here for any events we may have coming up!
  15. Gamhuin New Member

Thank you again for the weekend filled with events!

I would love to see a return of Sleeping Ugly or the quest involving ratonga beauty cream.
    Qietey Softpaws and Aterskia like this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Gamhuin!

We will see what can be done and will reach out to those that may have information on your inquiries, however we cannot promise any dates or times.
    Qietey Softpaws likes this.
  17. Aterskia New Member

wayt! wat kinna Kream be'es makies 'Tonga boofull?! we'es awlwedee gots fine fur, see? /flex
    Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.
  18. Gamhuin New Member

Aterskia, It's for those of us who wish to be half as boofull as you and your kin. :D
    Rosyposy and Aterskia like this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

We have one more little event for you this coming weekend with some more special visitors! See the details below and come join us for a second mini bonanza that you will not want to miss!

• A scholar is in need of help with a lunar task of a lighter nature and will be visiting Kylong Plains on Saturday 9/3/22 around 2pm PDT! Stop by and lend a hand if you can!
    • A strange visitor from the Ever Deep will be in Greater Faydark looking for your help on Saturday, 9/3/22 around 5pm PDT. Come by to do your part!
    • Yet another scholar will be asking for your help on the dark side of Norrath's moon on Sunday 9/4/22 around 11am PDT. Stop by the Commonlands and bring your aid!
    • Finally, a traveler will be asking for your help locating lost relics possibly belonging to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday 9/4/22 around 1pm PDT to see what you can do!

Please be aware that all the above tasks are non-repeatable.

20. Qietey Softpaws New Member

I wanted to say thank you Miriele for the Thalumbra quest!
    I'll look forward to getting my boots muddy ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.