Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Devilkiss New Member

Hi, I was hoping to see if we could get the newest guide quest for Vetrovia and the one for Reign of Shadows. Thank you so much.
    Yareth likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Devilkiss! We will talk to our contacts from those areas to see when they can be available to visit, however we cannot promise any days or times. We have many events to bring you and we need to make sure we are able to fit them all in :)
    Devilkiss and Jam like this.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Avast ye landlubbers! Ye lookin' fer a bit o' excitement? Visit tha Thundering Steppes around 530pm PDT on Saturday 4/9/22 fer an Aether Racing adventure!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Ouka New Member

This is the Aether Racing: Thundering Steppes guide event. Even I haven't done this one. Wiki says that there are three different mounts rewarded depending on what *type of Daybreak volunteer/employee* is actually giving out the quest. Are we looking at guide, developer, or community relations giving this out?

Or is this no longer an issue? That'd be pretty cool to be able to pick and choose and get all 3.
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ouka!

Sadly we cannot say specifically which one will be handed out, and there are no "choice" options. What I can say, is per one of the Gnome pirate leaders is they said "If ye can snag one o' me prizes, ye'll have a ride fit fer royalty!"
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Ouka New Member

Thank you for the great race! I had so much fun beating my own record... again... AGAIN.

- Ouka, 116 seconds.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Glad you enjoyed it! We had a great time with everyone :)
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Come listen to part two of our two-part tale of cataclysmic events, great wizards, adventurers both brave and foolish as told by a member of the Loresinger family. She will be in Antonica near the Lighthouse by the docks Today, 4/15/22 around 10am PDT.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  9. Merti Fizzlebits Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

The newest lands are always the most dangerous, so your help to navigate them is requested on Saturday, 4.16.22 around 11AM PDT in Kylong Plains!

Please note: this quest is not repeatable.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. :)
  10. Yareth SWAT EQ

Fate smiles upon you today! Adventurers, your help is required on the shadowed side of Norrath's moon! An explorer will be awaiting your help near the Wizard Spire in Teren's Grasp of Kylong Plains at 1pm Pacific today, 04/17/2022!

Please note: this quest is not repeatable.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Come lend a hand to someone who overdid it a bit on their shopping trip! Stop by the Isle of Mara on Saturday, 4/23/22 around 11am PDT!

12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Stop by Darklight Wood today, Sunday 5/1/22 around 9am PDT to find a Gnome looking to light up Norrath with his invention!

13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Come listen to a tale of the high seas and the great Troll pirate, Gunthak in Antonica on Saturday, 5/7/22 around 12pm PDT

14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

Seek out an Erudite in the Commonlands who wishes to preserve the beauty of books on Saturday 5/14/22 around 9am PDT!

15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Did you know that Boomba (the pickle Ogre) has a not so well known far distant cousin? Well this cousin needs your help so stop by Halas on Saturday, 5/21/22 around 11am PDT to lend a hand!

16. Aterskia New Member

EK-cus'es me's pwease,...
    it be's long-long time since me'es been 'round,
    so me's no kno ifn any ting 'as changed;
    but,
    kin me'es acks 'bout a KAEL quest fur a couple uh brudders uh mine,
    an' a fend who recently com bak affer seven years!:eek:
    (wow! me dinna tink Kerra knew how hibernate, but she dids!!:confused:
    meh-be is be lik sum kind uh Advanced Feigny Die tingy? Monkies do dat, ya ya? )

Yu's knos Kael quest, rite? where one be lern'en Kael, an not be step-eds on,...

Me's tanky in 'vance fur kindness to dis witto Ratonga. :)
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Aterskia! We will talk to our Stormshield Clan allies to see when they are willing to come back around again as they just visited on 5/16, so I know they have been celebrating their last trip here and all the help they received!

A wonderful welcome back to your friends to the lands of Norrath and keep watch here for possible posts about upcoming events!
  18. Aterskia New Member

oh oh,... me's be pwease forgibben, me's did no look twooo aw deez posts...
    kinna lik fin uh needle inna haystack, an me no gots Gnomie Magnet.
    (me's wunder-in if Guide Events be's better onna Big Calendar, instead of buried unna so many parchment scrolls,... den kin see's what be's soon, an wat be's past.)
    aw deez parchment scrolls er so dusty! an me's soo 'lergic to dust,...
    yu's shud see's me in Silent City wit aw dem ded bone tingies! was'es SNEEZIN' lik's crazy!!:eek:

so, mm, okies, since was recent,
    wil jus waits den fur nex,...
    Tanky for lets me kno. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

A researcher is looking for assistance to help compile a book of historical tinkering recipes. Stop by Timorous Deep on Sunday, 6/5/22 around 10am PDT to see how you can help.

Aterskia likes this.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

Please join us for our Festival of Might Opening Ceremony on Friday, July 1st around 4pm PDT in the Village of Shin!

Keep an eye out for the announcements signaling the start of the Opening Ceremony and all throughout the month of July so you do not miss a thing! We look forward to sharing many events with you during this month-long festival!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice