Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Bardire New Member

My Sincerest and Deepest Thanks to the Guide for their Hard Work! I was able to cycle Myself and all my Additional Persona's through to get the Quest!! You all are Awesome!
    Miriele likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Seek out a traveler visiting Kylong Plains from a strange new land on Friday, 12/17/21 around 2pm PST. She is looking for strong adventurers to help gather information!

Note this is a task that is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (12-20-21) come on over to Gorowyn in Timorous Deep and help someone who needs cookies for Santa
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Stop by Halas, Sunday 1/2/22 around 10am PST to hear a tale of Frostfell told by Norrathian families everywhere!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  6. Dryea New Member

I was wondering if the wonderful guides will be offering the new Guides quest again? I do hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Dryea!

Thanks for your post :) Our scholars will unfortunately not be able to visit as frequently as when the task was first given to them to hand out but they will be around every so often, so keep a watch here for their announcements. ;)
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

A creature in need of your assistance will be in Frostfang Sea on Saturday, 1/8/22 around 8am PST. Come by to lend a hand!

9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Guide? Stop by Thundering Steppes on Saturday, 1/15/22 around 12pm (noon) PST, to hear our story and learn more about the Volunteer Guide Program!

10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Adventurers of Maj'Dul!

I have been told of several important visitors on their way to Norrath to request your aid, so make time to visit them while they are here this weekend!

• The newest lands are always the most dangerous, so your help to navigate them is requested on Friday, 1/21/22 around 12pm PST in Kylong Plains!
    • The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into chaos and the scholars are calling to you for aid in Kylong Plains on Friday, 1/21/22 around 4pm PST!
    • Stop by Greater Faydark on Saturday, 1/22/22 around 12pm PST to lend your aid to a strange visitor from the Ever Deep.
    • I have heard someone in need of help to restore balance to the spirit world and will be in Obol Plains on Saturday 1/22/22 around 4pm PST!
    • A scholar needs your assistance with a lunar task of a lighter nature so stop by Kylong Plains on Sunday, 1/23/22 around 12pm PST!
    • There is news of someone asking for help on the dark side of Norrath's moon. Seek them out in Kylong Plains on Sunday, 1/23/22 around 4pm PST!

Please note all these tasks are non-repeatable

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Sealyn New Member

Thank you Misteek for being patient and sharing that guide quest (for VoV). It's not an easy thing to give us those quests but you did great! Thanks.
    Miriele, AOE and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Juraiya New Member

Thank you, Misteek, for staying on as long as you did. You stayed on a lot longer than any of us had a right to expect! (And I got it on far more characters of mine than I had expected to be able to!)
    Miriele and AOE like this.
  13. Holgooo New Member

Greetings! Is there any chance of Fungoid Fascination along with Kael or be Kaeled to be added into the rotation anytime soon?! I missed them last time around and would love the chance to do them :)
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Holgooo :)

While we cannot promise any dates or times, I am sure they will be run again. We have many options so we do our best to mix them up and give you a variety :)
  15. AOE New Member

The guide program has done an outstanding job of getting great people to do this and who are able to up with what they have to. My hats off to you all and you are much appreciated by the masses even if they don't always show it. There just are not enough words to express our appreciation.
    Miriele and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you so much for your kind words AOE. We are here for you, the players and everything we do is because of you :)
  17. Ouka New Member

Maj'Dul is growing impatient for the Newsies quest. I know the guides are volunteers and may have things come up, but we just wanted to check in and make sure everything was going okay.
  18. Oswald New Member

There are currently 100 people in Obol Plains (mostly in Cardin Ward) , waiting for a guide or some type of update.
    This is magical.
  19. Ichoris New Member

Any chance of scheduling The Nebulous Newsies event again soon? After waiting for over two hours past the start time the Guide never showed up. It would be nice to have another date and time for those like myself still haven't gotten this quest. Thanks!
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I apologize that the Guide scheduled for this quest did not show and we were not made aware of any issues that would have kept them away but sometimes real life rears it's ugly head when you least expect it.

We will reschedule, however it may not be this weekend due to current schedules. As soon as we can, we will do so.