Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-05-32 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang sea and help someone with research on some strange critters there
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

The Festival of Might has come to town and we are calling on all adventurers to join us for a fun event! Stop by Antonica on Sunday, 7/4/21 around 12pm PDT to see if you have what it takes :)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

The Festival of Might wants to show how important the crafters of Norrath are!! Stop by Frostfang Sea on Friday, 7/9/21 around 3pm PDT to see how you can be a part of this event!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

The Loresinger family history is very important and you, the adventurers of Norrath are needed to help fix a problem! Stop by Halas (Frostfang Sea) on Sunday, 7/18/21 around 12pm PDT to lend a hand.

5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

I heard there will be a crafty dwarf looking for help in Butcherblock on Sunday, 7/25/21 around 3pm PST. Come on over and see what he might be needing from you!

6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I heard a rumor that someone with a "giant" problem needs your assistance! Stop by Eastern Wastes on Friday, 7/30/21 around 2pm PDT to chat with a member of the Stormshield family.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Tune New Member

Dang, this is the one I've been waiting and I check back every day but seem to miss it. Is there anyway we could schedule this one for a weekend day, I know you do this on your free time but week days early on PST are VERY hard for a lot of us to make. If not just let me know, and I'll just tell myself its not ment to be lol
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am so sorry you missed Kurgg today :(

They will come around again, so do not worry. The Stormshield clan needs to take time to recoup from their giant battles before they do though, so keep looking here for announcements!
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello adventurers!

We all love to take vacations, but someone made a mistake when they booked this one for their clients! Stop by Sinking Sands on Saturday, 8/7/21 around 3pm PDT to see how you can help!

10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

Someone is just returning from a long trip to a very cold place that was missing some very important things! Stop by the Village of Shin on Sunday. 8/22/21 around 10am PDT to help her prepare for her next trip!

11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-26-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea and help a dwarf research some interesting critters there
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-02-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Antonica, at the entrance to Blackburrow there will be someone seeking help in battleling gnolls within
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Someone is looking for your help to prepare for the incoming Fall trends! Stop by Village of Shin on Tuesday, 9/7/21 around 12pm PDT to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Seek out a Halfling around 3pm in Enchanted Lands who may have found a healing miracle, but needs your help to prove it!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Seek out a Dwarf of the Stormshield clan on 9/25/21 around 4pm PDT looking for strong adventurers willing to help with a "giant" problem!

16. Red Headed Stepchild New Member

But... where?! I am guessing Eastern Waste but really need you to say that. :p
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello there and thanks for your post :)

While your guess is a good one, our visitor, when he arrives will announce to the adventurers of Norrath the location where he has placed his feet at that time. So keep watch on that day for his Dwarven voice carrying across the lands!
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-27-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse in Antonica and help a baby dragon build her horde
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am.sorry but the dragons internet has been up and down all day. This quest will be ran another day.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

A lovely Half Elf will be in Nektulos Forest on Friday, 10/1/21 around 5pm PDT to tempt you with her tale of things that go bump in the night!