Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Member

Dang. I was making dinner and then fell asleep after eating so I missed both announcement and the actual event. Until next double status weekend. Thanks for running the event tho :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Alenna Member

darn it missed it can we please have it come again soon?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I have heard that there is a strange creature poking about in the Greater Faydark, looking for explorers to enter mysterious Thalumbra. He seems to be on some sort of schedule, I think he might put in an appearance tomorrow, around mid-morning.

Sunday 05/27/17 @ 10am

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.
  4. Leafa New Member

Thank you all so much! Guides are the frosting on the cake of Norrath!
    Gryger likes this.
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I noticed a Burynai at Irontoes East earlier today. My curiosity piqued, I asked if I could sit with him for a bit. It's not often you see Burynai just wandering about North Qeynos! He confided in me that he was a rarity among his kind and that he was on his own quest to gather up the finest gemstones of Norrath. He showed me his satchel which was already quite nicely filled. I cautioned him; within the City he was safe, my friends in the Qeynos Guard would see to that, but outside the walls, things would be different. I warned him in particular of Antonica, as there are some highwaymen along the road towards the Windstalker Village and the surrounding hills. He didn't seem to pay attention though. He was planning to survey the City a bit longer, but would be heading into Antonica at some point.
    Alas, I'm afraid something will happen to him. Perhaps you could keep an eye out? I believe he will be in Antonica some point tomorrow evening.

Thur 06/08/17 @ 5pm

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.
  6. Lala New Member

Hello most awesome guides of IoR!
    The guild Lava Forged is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the Island as well as our own 1 year anniversary on Saturday July 1st all day long and would love to have any of you stop by or perhaps if you would like to run events that day there would be lots of people online to participate.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Lala,

I let all of the guides know about your amazing celebration! I will try to stop by and say hello. What time does your event start and end (in PST)?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

So, today I was looking into my own personal crystal ball given to me by this very cool fortune teller when I happened upon some most disturbing news...It appears that there is a little wood elf from Kelethin named Gayle who was blown away by a freak storm. By what I saw on my crystal ball she appears to be trying to find her way home although I keep seeing the thoughts of a wizard floating around in her head. Anyway, if you want to help Gayle get home be sure to show up on this Wednesday, June 28th at 2pm PST (5pm EST) at the wizard spires on Spire Island in Sundered Frontier. My crystal ball assured me she will be there, desperately looking for help.
    I wish I could go to help, but I have to work until late in the evening. I do hope you all can go and help her and then report back here how it went. I hate to think of a little wood elf girl lost so far away from home.
  9. Lala New Member

Hi Necroconz! The event will begin at 8 am Pacific Time and last all day or until all prizes are gone and all games are played. So glad you will be able to stop by.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thanks, Lala. I will definitely pop in! If you could send me a formal invitation in my game mail (Necroconz) with all the details, that would be great. Please include a player name or two that I can send a tell to when I am on. I have to receive a formal invitation from a player in order to enter private residence or guild. I am totally looking forward to it!
  11. Ocarinah Member

Can you run Newsies and Guides Guide please since this weekend is double status weekend? I missed the events last time. Thank you so much! :)
  12. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Oh, Lala! I just finished attending the IoR One Year Anniversary Party hosted by Lava Forged. I had so much fun at the event! Thank you so much for letting me know about it. :D I had so much fun having drinks at the bar, enjoying the hot tub, eating in their delightful tub and teaching everyone present how to Sword Dance. Thank you very much Lava Forged Guild for hosting this wonderful event for all of the players on the Isle of Refuge!

Below is a photo I took while enjoying the party with everyone.

[IMG]
    Rosyposy and Kittaene like this.
  13. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

****NEWS FLASH****

I ran into this shaman today who told me that they are going to be trying to get help setting the spirit world to rights and need help from Norrathians. The shaman told me that she would be in The Commonlands tomorrow, July 2nd, Sunday at 8:00am PST (11:00am EST) looking for Norrathians to help her out. I do believe I heard the word NEWSIES mentioned. I hope you can go help her out. I really wanted to, but I already have commitments that I cannot get out of. Please help her and let me know how it went. As always, I welcome any photos of guide events you want to post here. I do love seeing all the fun things I am missing out on while I am at work. :D

Quest on!

Necroconz
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kittaene New Member

Thank you for joining in on our celebration. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Icevein New Member

Thank you Necroconz for hanging out with us during our event, and I really love the sword dance you showed us...Thank you again. :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

It was my pleasure, Kitteane and Icevein! Speaking of the sword dance, Icevein, I heard that you have gotten exceptionally good at it. Well done! /cheers
  17. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Happy Fourth of July Isle of Refuge!

Guides will be popping in at random times and locations today on the Isle of Refuge to give out shinies and fireworks. So keep a watch out in General Chat. /smile.

I just visited Norrath myself and gave out some shinies and fireworks while chatting with all of the adventurers who came to visit me. Xerlic told me all about his Epic Quest and his bravery in facing his challenge. I even taught the Sword Dance to some. Trikkle did an amazing job learning and perfecting it! I had a wonderful time!

I will be back on this evening to give out more shinies at the Enchanted Lands docks. I hope to see you there!
  18. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

[IMG]Well, I must say that I totally enjoyed my visits to the Isle of Refuge today. I had so much fun dancing with everyone and shooting off fireworks! We had so much fun. We even did some synchronized Sword Dancing! Below are some photos I took of our fun event. Many thanks to everyone who came out and danced with me! (By the way, the photo above is my favorite...Sword Dancing with Fireworks!).
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Icevein and I are demonstrating the Sword Dance.[IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Now, look at that adorable dragon, Kayoss. She is so clearly happy to be dancing with us to celebrate![IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.