Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Rotund New Member

Do you know when the next time it'll be possible for the Kael Event. The one that gives the growth item?

v/r
    Rotundo
    Gryger likes this.
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Oh ho! An adventurer ready for Kael Drakkel! Keep an eye out here, we'll try to get it set up some time soon.
    Rotund likes this.
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This Thursday evening (04/09 @ 6pm pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rotund and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

The Blackburrow Gnolls are starting to get out of hand! If you wish to lend a hand, come to the main entrance to Blackburrow in Antonica! A representative of the Qeynos Guard will be there with a mission. Those of you with allegiance to other cities are welcome, the Gnolls threaten us all!

(the Qeynosian Guard representative will be on site around 1300 (1pm) Pacific)

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*****NEWS FLASH*****

I ran into this odd, but beautiful lady today called CENTURIS ARUNDHATI and she told me that she simply LOVES making maps! She has made a map of the CELESTIAL REALMS and she wants to pass out copies to Norrathians to test out her map for her. She offered one to me, but I told her I was too busy right now. She told me that she will be in KYLONG PLAINS by the Wizard Spires on this APRIL 18, 2020, SATURDAY, at NOON 12:00PM PST to hand out her maps! Perhaps you want to go and get one so you can let her know how much you like her map of the Celestial Realms.
  6. Gryger SWAT EQ2

There are whispers of a young dragon roaming The Shattered Lands in hopes of adding to his meager treasure trove! He's tired of the older dragons mocking him. I've heard he might be prowling around Lavastorm later today, perhaps you could help him with a sparkly trinket or two?

Our wee hoarder will be in Lavastorm around 1700 (Pacific) on Wednesday 04/22/2020

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Alenna Member

drat I need all the guides guide's quest on my three toons on IoF any chance in the near future they will be offered again.
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

That's a shame! We just did a marathon of those during the last double status round. But fear not! We'll make sure to run them again soon. Keep your eyes here, I'll make sure you get as much of a heads up as we can.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: for the sake of easy access, I have relocated the quest to Darklight Wood (same time)

An Arasai researcher is finishing up some important research but I think he's going to need some assistance with the final part. Perhaps you can help? Be sure to keep an eye out in Darklight Wood tomorrow!

Wednesday 04/29/2020 @ 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath! Guide Gryger here, with a special announcement.
    Looks like we are getting another round of double status points! In honor of this, we'll be running the Guides Guide series so you can get the bonus status rewards! To accommodate those of you raiding, we will be offering all three quests on both Saturday and Sunday. Before I get to the schedule, a couple of quick points...

• The quests can only be completed once per character. Be sure to check your Quest Journal before coming out. If it's marked "Completed", it cannot be offered again.
    • These quests do not need to be completed during the session it is offered. So long as it stays in your Quest Journal, you may finish it at your leisure.
    With that out of the way, here is the schedule!
    Saturday 05/02/2020
    Come to Kylong Plains and embark on a journey to Luclin at 12pm!
    The Portal to Thalumbra awaits you in Greater Fadark at 3pm!
    Again, depart from Kylong Plains to the Celestial Realms at 6pm!
    Sunday 05/03/2020
    12pm is the time, Kylong Plains is the place to embark on your quest to the Celestial Realms.
    Thalumbra might be just what you need to take a break around 3pm. Greater Faydark holds the entrance!
    Nothing like a trip to Luclin to round off your day! 6pm in Kylong Plains, if you please!
    Note, all time are PACIFIC.
    Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Elyshka Well-Known Member

In addition to the above (with all of the same caveats), there'll be someone looking for a bit of good News about some missing souls in Obol Plains on Monday, May 4th at Noon and 6 pm PDT.

And an obligatory message of good will: May the Fourth be with you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Aylea New Member

*so excited*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Alenna Member

drat I missed it guess i'll have to catch them when you do it again hopefully before the end of the month
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My friend Braxle, a Dwarf with a penchant for axes, has told me he's conducting some research into the ancient axes of Kaladim and is actually looking for help from the brave adventurers of Norrath! If you are interested in assisting him with his research, you'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains!

(Braxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains Wednesday 05/13/2020 @ 1900 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"They're quite amazing creatures, I'll have you know." she said, taking a sip of tea.
    "I don't know, Hirzla." I said, offering her a cookie. "They just seem like mindless mushrooms to me."
    "Ah, that's because you haven't really had a chance to look at them properly! That's why I left my lab, so I could actually study them in the wild!"
    "The only wild mushrooms I want to see are cooked up and served on toast!" I said, laughing out loud.

I'll tell you something. Coldain don't have a sense of humor. The room became as frosty as her visage.

"As I was saying... I intend to study them in the wild. But I don't move as swiftly as I used to!"
    "Well, maybe when you arrive, you can see if anyone will help you catch some?" I offered.
    "That's a grand idea!" Hirzla exclaimed, putting the teacup down. "I'd best hurry if I want to catch the boat to New Halas!"
    "Boat? There are faster ways of travel these days, you know?" I said, helping her with her cloak.
    "Ah, but you know me, I like the old ways better. Besides, nothing beats feeling the surge of the sea beneath your feet, or the crack of the sails in a fast wind. My thanks for the tea!"

Hirzla will be in Frostfang Sea on Tuesday, May 19 2020 at 1800 (6pm) Pacific time.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

** NOTE: quest has been rescheduled to THURSDAY May 28th @ 1600 Pacific **

Rumor has it that my good friend Gnewt, a tinkerer of some renown, is looking for assistants in one of his projects! He is putting together an expedition out to The Withered Lands in the near future. He has offered a rather specialized clockwork as reward for those willing to assist him.

Wednesday May 27th @ 1600 Pactific
    Note: This quest can only be completed once per character. If you have completed this quest, it cannot be offered to you again.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*********NEWS FLASH!**********
    Yesterday, I was out taking a walkabout in The Commonlands when I ran into this cranky orc named Bubbash Nar and he was complaining about his kids and how he can never get a pint of ale to drink at his favorite bar. I suggested he should try to find some babysitters or a Norrathian Daycare. He asked me if I would watch his little orcs for him and I explained that I had to go work and couldn't help him. He said he would come back tomorrow to look for me near the West Freeport Gate to see if I had changed my mind and could help him. I told him I have to work tomorrow as well but that I would let everyone know he, Bubbash Nar, would be seeking assistance with his little ones tomorrow, Sunday, May 31st at 1:00pm PST (4:00pm EST) in The Commonlands near the West Freeport Gate.
  18. Elyshka Well-Known Member

New visitors to the Celestial Realms can often find themselves getting lost. In an effort to curb the number of missing explorers within the realms, a Myrist librarian will be in Nektulos Forest on Wednesday, June 10th around 4:30 pm PDT (7:30 pm EDT / 11:30 pm UTC / 9:30 am AEST) to provide those who have yet to undertake this mission with a complimentary map. (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, hoping everyone is enjoying the Oceansfull celebration!
    I've heard rumors of an Othmir roaming about, seeking adventurers to help him obtain items for a special celebration honoring Prexus himself!
    If my memory serves, I believe he will be found in Antonica sometime Thursday...

Thursday, 06/11/2020 @ 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Gryger SWAT EQ2

** NOTE: the correct date is Thursday 06/18/2020 **

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This Thursday evening (06/18 @ 6pm pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.

Rosyposy likes this.