Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Styla Homeforger Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

I will also be on again this evening (Sunday January 3rd) around 6pm PST in the Frostfell Winter Wonderland near the wardrobe. If you need a book re-scribed I will be happy to do it!
  2. Nitestormsfury New Member

Now that makes sense! And thank you Stylla and Elyshka for being willing to meet with us! I know I will be trying to catch up with you! Again, thank you for the great party and lets hope the server is stable today.
  3. Norika Policy Team Member

I will be on too, to rescribe and regift, on Monday, January 4th, at 4 PM PT. I will be inside the Frostfell Cabinet near the entrance (but out of traffic).
    Seefar likes this.
  4. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Since Norika will be on tomorrow, I think I'll skip out on the Monday session that I mentioned. My feet are still freezing from the trip earlier today. *grins*

Y'all have fun!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Maripop New Member

I was on Popsicle and rolled back as well :( Super bummed that all my special stuff and stories are gone :( I have raid tonight when Stylla will be on, but maybe I can catch Norika tomorrow.
  6. Norika Policy Team Member

Upcoming things to do with Norika:

Today, January 4th, at 4 PM PT in the Frostfell Wonderland: gifties and scribing stories.

Home Tours at 11 AM PT on Tuesday, January 5th (tomorrow)

Friday, January 8th, at 4 PM PT ~ Create-A-Story (location to be divulged then)
  7. Norika Policy Team Member

Should you wish to help a Kerran pig farmer out, he will be at the Commonlands Docks on Wednesday at 2 PM PT. He raises pigs as pets, not food! :)
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Seefar Member

All your questions -- and more! -- about notebooks are answered in my 'Musing on Scribblings' tome. There should be a few copies available on the broker* -- if not, give me a shout and I'll send you one, gratis, as a thank-you for reminding me I should review my stocks!

* ... though Player-written books can be hard to find; for some obscure gnomish reason a search for them by title doesn't work (or doesn't whenever I try it): you need to do a nadvanced search for item type 'Player-written book'.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  9. Seefar Member

Friday nights (4pm PT translates to midnight UTC) generally aren't a good time for me. I always enjoy Norika's storytime, and will be sad to miss this one.

I'm conscious of the fact that I offered to work on a nabridged version of 'Tipple's Tummy Tussles'. I haven't got very far with that, as the story would need to have more than 300 words cut from it to get it to fit in one book, and I haven't been able to figure out how to do that without mangling the story beyond recognition.

The last time I looked at this I thought "Well, maybe I just need to bite the bullet and make it a two volume set...". That introduces another conundrum, though: where to split it? I think I may have a handle on that:

Tipple's Tummy Tussles:
    Part The First: A Stout Life
    Part The Second: Goblins, Minotaurs and Boars - Oh, My!

... all of which is a long-winded way of getting around pointing out that if it's at all possible to limit each story to about 1400 words*, that would make any publisher's task much less stressful :)

* make that 1200, in tales that include gnomish names and widgetry!
    FriggaWitch and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Everyone!

Norika and I toured some wonderful homes yesterday and I wanted to share a couple of pictures I happened to snap as we toured. Now, in each of these photos try to find me and where I might be hiding as part of the scene. Seriously though, many thanks to everyone who took us on a tour of their home, we loved every minute of it and now have some wonderful ideas for decorating our own homes!

We had so much fun and hope you enjoy seeing us in action!

Below is our gathering as Norika and I started out on our first home tour of 2016!
    [IMG]

We had to use any means of travel necessary as we flitted between the delightful homes we toured!
    [IMG]

I decided to become part of the decoration in this delightful home.
    [IMG]

Home touring can make one quite hungry. Norika and I became quite tempted to eat some enticing food from this delightful freezer![IMG]

Many thanks to the wonderful Norrathians who invited us into their homes and showed them off to us. We had such a wonderful time. If you missed this fun event or want us to tour your home, don't worry. We will be doing more home tours throughout the year.

Happy New Year 2016!
    Rosyposy, Seefar and FriggaWitch like this.
  11. FriggaWitch Member

Greetings,

Wow sorry I missed those home tours they are always sooooo much fun. I'll try and pay a bit more attention to the forums during my busy time so I can plan for them cool get togethers.
    Glad to see Necrocon covered for this cub reporter,lol Those pictures are just great!!
    I was a bit sad that I missed out on most of Frostfell would liked to have been there havin a snowball fight on that slippery ice, lol
    Hope to see yous all soon
    Bright Blessings and hugs to all
    Seefar likes this.
  12. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Friggawitch,
    I will be sure to post here the next time I do a home tour so you can join us. I do so love your wonderful photos you take. You are the best cub-reporter ever!
    Seefar likes this.
  13. Thornscar New Member

I really want to thank Guides Norika and Necrocon for their wonderful leadership and company during home tours on Tuesday. Guide Norika always finds wonderful things to point out about every house she goes to, and she always makes the hosts feel very special. Necrocon was a LOT of fun to be with, and I look forward very much to seeing her in Norrath more often.
    The guide program is an amazing gift to the people of the Shattered Lands. Create-a-Story in particular is a magical time that builds friendships among players, and this is an unexpected but most welcome effect. I have made more friends-in-game at recent guide events than I had in my previous seven or so years of play.
    Sadly, I won't be able to stay for the entire create-a-story session this Friday as I have a previous grouping commitment at 5pm pst, but I am eagerly looking forward to every moment that I can stay. I have loved this game for years, but the guides have given Norrath a lofty sweetness that we players adore.
    If any guides are reading this, thank you so much. Your efforts--and they have been herculean of late--are treasured.

Your friend in Norrath,
    Thornscar
    FriggaWitch, Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  14. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Thornscar,

Thank you for your kind words! I agree, Norika is the best ever! I totally had a blast visiting your home as well as the other homes Norika and I toured. Doing home tours always inspires me to try new things in my home. I will have you know that I later went to my own home and Frostfell so I could make my own snow globe menagerie. Thank you for the inspiration! My next plan is to install some freezers in my house. /smile.

Your words warmed my heart. I will share your post with all of the Halls of Fate guides so they can enjoy it as well.
    Thank you for being a part of the reason why we guides of Halls of Fate so do enjoy guiding!
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  15. Norika Policy Team Member

That works for me, Seefar! And well, I can try to limit the word count. If it really has to go in two volumes, I will note that. Will miss you on Friday, but will schedule earlier times as well. How dat be?
    Seefar likes this.
  16. Norika Policy Team Member

/em curtseys deeply .... It is a joy and a pleasure to serve as your Guide. I treasure my times in Norrath with you all and look forward to many more fun happenings! Words fail me to say how much you all bring to the community.
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  17. Norika Policy Team Member

You have been missed Friggawitch, hope to see you soon.
    Seefar likes this.
  18. Seefar Member

That was great fun :) Thanks!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Norika Policy Team Member

[IMG]
    Fahmuhbrownne just handed me a picture and asked me to show it to you all! He also wanted me to be sure to thank all his patient helpers for bringing his piggies safely to him.
    Seefar, Rosyposy and FriggaWitch like this.
  20. FriggaWitch Member

So this Friday at 4pst is Storytime? YIPEE!!!!! I have made plans to be in Norrath in anticipation of a fantastic tale being spun.