Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, and thank you so much for your kind words! Cookies rule (just sayin')! :p :)
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A High Elf in Frostfang Sea is in need desperate need of some creative inspiration. Anyone who is willing to help out, meet with him on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 8:00pm PT.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A talented fashionista in Kylong Plains is seeking help from adventurers for new ideas for something new and trendy this holiday season. If you would like to learn more, meet with them on Monday, December 07, 2020 at 1:00pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A young Ogre wants to impress Santa Glug but cannot do so without some help. They are hoping some adventurers would come by Frostfell Wonderland Village on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 10:00pm PT to hear their plight.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It seems the need for something yummy has a visitor in Frostfell Wonderland Village is in desperate need of some help. Meet with them on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 7:30pm PT to find out more.
  6. Carynn Member

I would like to request Aether Racing: Thundering Steppes please!

And also Little Frostfell Gifts (again).

Do you guys have a discord where you make these announcements or only here?
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Carynn,

Thank you for your requests! I would be more than happy to put them in for you. As far as a discord channel I am aware that there is one. To make requests, and announcements for all things Guide related, they are done here.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gigglegibber has been seen roaming about in Frostfang Sea. I wonder what they could be up to? Stop by on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 10:00am PT to find out more!
    Carynn likes this.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre child has been seen wandering about in Gorowyn. They seem to really need some help from passing adventurers. Stop by on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 8:00pm PT to find out what you can do to help them.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Sarnak will be in Frostfell Wonderland Village, they are looking for adventurers to have a friendly chat with. You can speak with them on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  11. Carynn Member

Thank you! Central/Mountain time or daytime, please.
  12. anelvena New Member

Thank you all SO much for last nights guide event! I loved the naughty or nice question, had a great time with it!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are very welcome! We are glad you had a great time!
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor will be in Moors of Ykesha seeking hardy adventurers to help them gather some information for them. Meet with them at 9:00am PT on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 if you wish to find out more!
    Carynn likes this.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be a problem of celestial proportions and a visitor has been dispatched to Moors of Ykesha to find the bravest of adventurers to lend them a hand. Meet with them on Friday, December 25, 2020 at 1:00pm PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There is a Goblin hanging around in New Halas. He seems to appear excited about something. Perhaps it's worth a visit there to see what he is up to. You can talk with him on Monday, December 21, 2020 at 7:00pm PT.
  17. Carynn Member

Thank you for the quest. I wanted to additionally ask for the Vylkorin the Vile guide quest please. (And to please note when it /is/ the Vylkorin the Vile quest. Guessing what these quests are is difficult, and I would rather not bog down the guide/zone by showing up for a quest I already completed and cannot do again.)

US Daytime preferred, but Central/Mountain PM okay.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Carynn,

You are very welcome!
    Thank you for your request. I would be more than happy to put your request in.
    I completely understand. I will try my best to advertise these tasks a bit better.
    I hope you have a happy holiday!
  19. Akintuff New Member

I hope it is ok for me to post these two pictures I got of me with Saanta Glug and Gorum in New Halas this evening. That Saanta is one trickster as you can he see he has turned me into a red nosed reigndeer! It was alot of fun seeing them out and I got me a pretty purple gifty box. Loves me some purple!!

Thanks for all you Guides do to keeps us on our toes!

~Akin
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Akintuff,

I'm so glad to hear you had a lot of fun! Who doesn't like pressies! :p

Thank you for coming out and supporting the Guides!

Happy Frostfell to everyone!