Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be a lot of hustle and bustle going on in Darklight Wood! I wonder what all the fuss is about? It looks to be like something special is going on......perphaps it's worth a gander! If you are wanting to stop by to see what is going on, head on over on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 6:30pm PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Fae in The Commonlands is longing for the most perfect evening but has found that time isn't on their side. They seem to need some extra help! If you are interested in helping them. Meet with them on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 8:00am PT.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Ratonga in Gorowyn is very excited about a recent purchase. Perhaps a bit too excited! They seem to be in need of help. Perhaps you may want to lend them a hand....if you are interested meet with them on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  4. clleo Member

any chance of status quests soon?
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnome, in The Commonlands, wishes that they could make some improvements to an already made invention. They really could use some help of any willing adventurer. If you are interested about hearing more (or possibly helping), meet with them Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 8:00pm PT.

My apologies everyone, this task was completed in the am. Thank you for your understanding
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Clleo,

I thank you for your request, and I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf has been seen wandering about Antonica. I wonder what he could be up to? Perhaps he is in need of some help? If you are wanting to see him, look for him on Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  8. Ashiana New Member

Hello,

Would love a Creepy Catalogue Guide Event this weekend, or anytime really <3
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Ashiana,

Thank you so much for your request. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It appears that a zombie in Nektulos Forest is not quite happy about their situation, and is looking for change. I wonder what they have in mind? Meet with them on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

* This event has been cancelled. Please keep an eye on this forum for new date!

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out! Do you dare take up the challenge of the Stormshield Clan and enter Kael Drakkel? A member of this brave group of Coldain awaits outside the entrance in the Eastern Wastes. at the top of the Path of Glory. Speak with him to receive your quest, journey within and complete your tasks to claim your "larger than life" reward!

Wednesday 11/04/2020 @ 1900 (Pacific)

NOTE: this quest can only be completed once per character. If you have already completed the quest and claimed your illusion reward, it cannot be offered again. Also, be advised that Kael Drakkel will not allow you to enter if you are below level 75.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Seer will be in the Obol Plains at 10:00pm PT seeking help from any brave passer-by. Meet with them on Thursday, November 5, 2020 if you are interested in finding out more.
  13. Akintuff New Member

Hello Kaithren!
    I am in dire need of the Guide's Guide to Luclin. I have completed all the other Guide's Guide but this one, I seem to miss it everytime it's been offered. I will check back here more frequently to see if and when someone will be able to offer this and maybe...just maybe I'll be able to catch them "this" time :)
    Thanks,
    ~Akin
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Akintuff,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :) Keep your eyes on the forums! I hope you will be able to make it to the next one :)
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A Dark Elf in Obol Plains seems to have a challenge for any brave adventurer willing to take it on. If you would like to hear more, meet with them on Friday, October 6, 2020 at 5:00pm PT.

* A Scholar from The Great Library seems to be excited to share some information with adventurers. Meet with them at 11:00am PT in The Commonlands on Monday, November 9, 2020 to find out more.

* A Gnemlin is making his way to Greater Faydark as fast as his little legs can carry him. It appears to be something of an urgent matter! If you are interested in hearing more, meet with him on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 6:00pm PT.

* A Dwarf Scholar from The Great Library will be in Moors of Ykesha seeking brave adventurers for a task of celestial proportions. Meet with him on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 11:00am PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Halfling filled with big dreams for their favorite culinary delight has just come to a realization that their dreams could be crushed because they have run out of supplies! If you are interested in lending a helping hand, meet with them on Monday, November 9, 2020 at 1:00pm PT in Butcherblock Mountains.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

**This event has been rescheduled due to server maintenance. Thank you for your patience and understanding**

An aspiring Monk has found that their training is quite a challenge and is seeking help from any adventurer willing to lend their aid. Meet them on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 11:00am PT 6:00pm PT in the Village of Shin to hear more.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in Paineel is seeking advice from any passing adventurer. To hear more, meet with them on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 10:00pm PT.

My apologies to everyone, as mentioned below by Guide Dalharill, this quest is working on being re-scheduled.

Thank you, so much for your understanding and support.
  19. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Due to the capricious nature of the ethers called the net, the scheduled quest in Paineel on the 12th day of November at 10pm Pacific will be rescheduled.

Innoruuk is indeed, hateful.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Wood Elf in Frostfang Sea appears to be looking for someone. I wonder who it could be? Oh, they appear like they are growing a bit impatient. Perhaps they could use the help of any passing adventurer. If you are interested in finding out more, meet with them on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 1:00pm PT.