Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor well-rounded in the art of magic and knowledge is in The Enchanted Lands in search of some very important items. With time running a little short to find what they are looking for, they are seeking the help of any adventurer before they need to return home. If you are interested in helping, meet with them on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A vistior from Maldura is making her way to Greater Faydark. She is in search of any brave adventurers that are willing to aid the citizens of Maldura. If you think you have what it takes, meet with her on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 10:00am PT.

** Note Should there be any affect upon this visit due to any downtime or unforeseen event, the visit will be rescheduled and the changes will be noted here on the HoF forums. I thank you so much for your time, patience, and understanding. **
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Half Elf seer has been experiencing troubling visions of a lingering Gnomish soul that seems to be stuck in the realm of the living. They will be in Obol Plains looking for any daring adventurer brave enough to take on her task. If you think you have what it takes, meet with her on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
  4. Holiday New Member

Boohoohoo I will have to miss that visiting Malduran I will be out of town from Monday the 23rd til Friday the 27th. Please forward a note to him/her/it that I would be most greatfull is they would schedule a later visit also and hopefully I can meet them at that time. Thank you so all so much for the time you devote to Norrath *hugs*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. clleo Member

can we get bguides guide to celestial lands on a vweekend in the evening? pretty please
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you for your requests Clleo and Holiday. I would be more than happy to put your requests in for you. :)
  7. Tesla New Member

I would also like to request Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms! during weekend or evening hours
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Tesla,

Thank you for your request. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor that loves humor and wit will be in Frostfang Sea to boggle the minds of any adventurer who seeks a battle of minds. If you seek a challenge perhaps you would like to stop by and see what this visitor is up to. Meet with them on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  10. Leafa New Member

Thank you for sharing your time, and I regret to say that I just missed this. (hopefully the Half Elf will take pity on another Half Elf seeking this quest).

If you offer this again, I hope so much to arrive on time!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Leafa,

I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to make this event. Keep a look out here for any future events. :)
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Are there truly such things as ghosts, ghouls, and creepy things that stir in the night? Nah, that can't be true! Can it? *looks around* Perhaps the visitor in Antonica at 10:00pm PT can make that answer more clear. If you would like to find out if such a fable is real, meet with them on Thursday, October 3, 2019. You may want to bring a torch. You never know if there's something lurking in the dark. ;)
    Riversongs likes this.
  13. anelvena New Member

any chance we can get the guide quest for Nights of the Dead soon? I need it to be my completionist self! Thanks!
    Rosyposy and Riversongs like this.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Anelvena,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you! Please keep watch on the forums for all events happening here on HoF! Happy Night's of the Dead!
    Riversongs likes this.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A Gnemlin is making her way topside to seek assistance from any brave adventurer that is willing to aid the citizen's of Maldura. Meet with her on Monday, October 14, 2019 in Greater Faydark at 4:00pm PT to find out more!

* A Fae awaiting some friends has began to panic as they have not arrived on time. She is now seeking the help from adventurer's to help her find them. If you are interested in lending her your aid, meet with her on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 in the Obol Plains at 4:00pm PT.

* A visitor from The Great Library will be in Stonebrunt Highlands with a way to help adventurer's find their way around the Celestial Realms. Meet with him on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 4:00pm PT.

* Has Night's of the Dead got you down or beginning to seem a bit gloomy? Perhaps the visitor in Frostfang Sea can help brighten your day. Meet with her on Friday, October 18, 2019 at 6:00pm PT...for a game, of sorts.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Has your home decor beginning to make you snore? If you think your home you use some spicing up, head on over to Nektulos Forest, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 2:00pm PT, where an Arasai might have just the help you are looking for!
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Wood Elf in the Loping Plains is desperately seeking help from any adventurer. They are looking for anyone that can help an ill friend of theirs. If you would like to lend your aide, meet with them on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar with the most interesting of needs will be in Antonica in search of adventurer's for a game....of sorts. If competition is your thing meet with her on Friday, October 25, 2019 at 6:00pm PT. Don't be late!
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all adventurer's who love to delve in lore. I visitor will be in Antonica to share some spooky lore for those who love a good tale. If you are interested, meet with them on Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:00am PT.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor in The Commonlands has the most....err.....peculiar of tastes, when it comes to their food. Although as of late they are finding it increasingly harder to acquire what they are....ummm....wanting. If you are interested in helping them out, meet with them at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, October 31, 2019.