Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are most welcome!
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor is making her way over to Timorous Deep. She appear to be quite frustrated andin need of some help. If you would like to hear her plight, meet with her on Monday, October 22, 2018 at 10:00am PT.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A blind date that is in no way a good match has left one Human with a soft spot for her blind date. If are interested in helping this mismatch, meet in Darklight Wood on Monday, October 22, 2018 at 7:00pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor, with an insatiable appetite for the strangest things, will be visiting Darklight Wood. It seems they are looking for some help with a small problem. Should you wish to help them, meet with them on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 12:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

If you like a good folklore story, a vistior will be coming to Antonica to share such a tale. If you are interested in hearing the tale meet with them on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  6. Rezz New Member

Hello there! I'd love to Kael some Giants...or at least sneak around their camps. Have you heard any rumors of an upcoming quest that might help me? (Kael or be Kael'ed...wink, wink lol)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

*chuckles*

Good evening Rezz,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all adventurers! A visitor will be coming to the Obol Plains, and he has a challenge for those that wish to prove that they are worthy of being hereos. Do you think you have what it takes? If so meet with him on Monday, October 29, 2018 at 10:00am PT.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Ahh Night's of the Dead.....as we celebrate all things creepy and spooky a visitor with a simple question is coming to Loping Plains in hopes of trying to solve it. Should you wish to find out what this question is, meet with her on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
  10. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Happy Nights of the Dead, everyone!

You are cordially invited to a holiday spooktacular celebration in the Guide's Lounge on Thursday, November 1st, at 6 pm PDT! Wear your best costume and come partake in some tricks and treats! The party will last for about 45 mins-1 hour, so don't miss out on your chance to give us a good fright! Come say goodbye to Nights of the Dead this year with us in the Lounge!

We'll be giving instructions on how to get there once the party starts, so be sure to keep a close eye on the General chat channel for details!

Hope to see you there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain visitor is in need of some help with their research. If you are interested in helping them, meet them in Frostfang Sea at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, November 1, 2018.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf coming to the Eastern Wastes has a challenge for all adventurers. If you think you are bold, brave, and a worthy hero; meet with them at 2:00pm PT on Friday, November 2, 2018.
  13. Mumstheword Member

Please ask if the Newsies can be offered again this week in prep for double status weekend.
    Thanks so much!
    azryan likes this.
  14. azryan New Member

Oh I forgot that is coming up... I second that :)
  15. Rolant New Member

And if possible, Guide's Guide to Thalumbra too please!
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Mumstheword, Azryan, and Rolant;

I would be more then happy to put that request in for you!
  17. Exxi Q'Shun New Member

Miss Kaithren, it appears I have gone and missed the adventure into the land of giants! This is troubling, as I have tried and tried to sneak through their defenses numerous times now. Would you please be so kind as to speak with your representative and see if a disguise can be made available to aid us?

Forever grateful!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Exxi Q'Shun,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having troubles trying to sneak past those pesky Giants. I will certainly make note of this and pass it on for you. Thank you for your time and for your suggestion! Safe journies to you, my friend!
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning adventurers!

I have some news to share about visitors coming to Norrath here shortly!

* It is said that there are stirrings in Maldura and that a representative is making his way topside. Rumor is he is seeking help from those to provide assistance to Maldura. Should you wish to lend him your aid, meet with him in Greater Faydark at 5:00pm PT on Thursday, November 8, 2018.

* A seer will be in the Obol Plains looking for those wishing to help her seek out those in her visions. Should you wish to aid her meet with her on Friday, November 9, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A Dwarf with an obsession will be in Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help with some research on traditional Dwarven artifacts. If you are interested in helping him, meet with him at 3:00pm PT on Thursday, November 8, 2018.

* After much searching in the libraries of Norrath, a visitior with a love for lore has found a story that they would love to share with their fellow Norrathians. If you love lore and would like to hear the tale, meet with them on Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:00pm PT in the Sinking Sands.