Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Whispers of a Gnemlin messenger making his way to Greater Faydark have been heard. It is said that he is seeking only the bravest to help him. If you think you have what it takes, sharpen your steel and meet with him on Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 3:00pm PT.
  2. Panzen New Member

I would like to request the Nebulous Newsies quest if available please. EST after 5:00 would be ideal.
    Thank you
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Panzen,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Troll in Steamfont Mountains? What could they possibly be doing there? Perhaps they are in need of some assistance. If you would like to lend a hand meet with them on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Since the discovery of the Phantom Sea, those who have the ability to contact the spirt world have been plagued with visions. One such seer will be in the Obol Plains on Sunday, September 2, 2018. Should you wish to lend him your aid you can meet him there at 5:00pm PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor is making her way over to Gorowyn in hopes of finding help for a fundamental problem. If you are interested in helping her, you can meet with her at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, September 6, 2018.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor is in need of some help with an issue regarding penned works. Should you be interested in helping them, you can find them in Greater Faydark on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:00pm PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Troubador with a flare for the written word has found that their inspiration is fleeting. It seems they are in need of a creative boost. Should you wish to help them, meet with them on Thursday, September 27, 2018 in Timorous Deep at 10:00pm PT.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Maldura...an underground citadel, the biggest city for the underground trade route for the mines of Moradhim, and home to the Dhalgar and Gnemlin. Recent events have caused fear and has forced one such Dhalgar resident to seek help from those above. Should you wish to lend your aid, you can meet with him in Greater Faydark on Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Those sensitive to the spirit world can speak with those we cannot, and receive messages from them. One such seer has had such visions but one of which is most unsettling. She has decided to come to the Obol Plains to seek help from others. Should you wish to hear her plight, meet with her on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A creature with an insatable hunger seems to be in need of some help. If you'd like to help them, meet with them in The Commonlands on Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 8:00am PT.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Night's of the Dead; where our minds conjure creepy things lurking around corners and things under our beds whilst we try to sleep. If you like to be scared and love some good lore, walk or fly on over to The Enchanted Lands on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 12:00pm PT (Noon).
  13. Panzen New Member

I would like to request "My Creepy Catalog" if it's not going to be offered on Saturday.
    Week nights after 5PM EST or weekends would be wonderful.
    Thank you
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Panzen,

Thank you for your request and I will be more than happy put it in for you!
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Paladin is stricken with a deep fear and is looking for brave adventurers to come to his aid. If you are willing to aid this poor soul, meet with him on Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 10:00pm PT in Frostfang Sea.
  16. dozerguy New Member

NEWSIES!!!! NEWSIES!!!!! NEWSIES!!!!!
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good evening Dozerguy,

I hear ya loud and clear *smiles*
    I will be more than happy to put your request in for you.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 there will be a visitor in the Obol Plains seeking only the strong and the brave. Do you think you have what it takes? If so, meet with them at 12:00pm PT (noon).
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all adventurers! I visitor will be in Greater Faydark and is in desperate need of aid. If you wish to help, meet them on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:00pm PT. Just a note though that this guest may be a little late, if so, don't fret they will be there. Thank you ahead of time for your patience.
  20. dozerguy New Member

YAY.......thank you very much from the whole Halls of Fate community
    Rosyposy likes this.