Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings Udaesh. I replied to you privately.

Much thanks ...
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Sonofvlad! Is there a specific time frame (please preferably in PT time if you can) that you have in mind?
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain with a bizarre fascination is in need of some help with their research in Frostfang Sea. Should you find yourself wanting to come to their aid meet them on Friday, December 22, 2017 at 2:00pm PT.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Sunday, December 24, 2017 keep an eye out in your chat channels because Norika will be coming to visit at 2:00pm PT for storytime. She will announce her visiting zone upon arrival.
  5. Panzen New Member

Hi,

Any chance a guide can come by and offer the "Lost Frostfell Gifts" quest some time before Frostfell is over?
    Sorry if I missed it on a previous day.

Thank you.
  6. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greetings Adventurers and Crafters of Norrath:

May you and your loved ones have a safe, joyful and rewarding Holiday Season.

I would like to share with you a rather spectacular event at the humble home of Sattellos Liebhaber the Frostfell Fanatic - The lighting of the Great Frostfell Tree on Halls of Fate consisting of 80 Frostfell trees making 1 Great Tree.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
  7. Fiadhe New Member

HAPPY FROSTFELL TO ALL THE GUIDES
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS TOO
    AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
    with love from
    Myskool & Fiadhe
    (((BIG HUGS)))
  8. Fiadhe New Member

Sadly I miss most of the Guide events due to time zones.
    However I would like to thank all the Guides for all they do for us.
    Thank you for all your hard work and I hope that Santa was generous to you all this year
    Have a great New Year :)
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Panzen!

I will be happy to put that request in for you. Is there a specific time that you are looking for (in PT time if you can please)?
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

That is absolutely amazing and very beautiful! Very creative thinking too.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you for your holiday wishes Myskool and Fiadhe! I wish the both of you many blessings this Frostfell and this holiday time!
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I'm sorry to hear of this Fiadhe. If you are wanting a specific quest and/or a specific time please feel free to ask. We do try our best to accommodate players.

Thank you very much for your kind words! I truly do appreciate them!
  13. Panzen New Member

Thank you.
    Any evening after 5:00PM pacific time would be wonderful.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you for your reply Panzen :)
    I will put your request in for you!
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A young child wants to make sure that no one forgets this Frostfell holiday, but they are in need of a little help. You can meet this youngster in Frostfell Wonderland Village on Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:00pm PT if you'd like to give them a hand.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gigglegibber with a heart full of Frostfell cheer has found himself in a bit of a situation. It seems his clumsiness has gotten the better of him and now is in need of some help. Should you wish to give this fellow a helping hand you can find him in Frostfell Wonderland Village on Friday, December 29, 2017 at 5:00pm PT.
  17. Enertocter Member

Thank you for the two quests you ran on Thursday! I quite enjoyed roleplaying with you and players alike, and I'm certain other players did too! I hope our shenanigans didn't disturb the dinner the nervous fae was having. I thought we were far enough out of the way to not disturb you or your preparations. We could barely even see you at all, much less hearing you!

I'm about 80% certain I didn't accidentally give him a pie where I had switched the cream with glue. The big child we met in Frostfell Wonderland really wanted something to prank some meanies with, and the pies were the best thing I could think of.

Anyhow, it was great fun! Thanks again!
    Ahvee likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I'm glad you had a great time! Thank you for coming out to the Guide events!
    Did you say glue pie? I'm sure I read that wrong... *grins*
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It's that time again!

Storytime with Norika! Keep your eyes peeled to the chat channels at 2:00pm PT as she will be announcing her visiting zone on Sunday, December 31, 2017!
  20. Sonofvlad New Member

Sorry for the lengthy time it took me to get back to you, holiday season happened... I'd say any time between 8am pst and noon pst.