Fallen Gate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Greetings Fallen Gate!

The Guides of Fallen Gate may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Fallen Gate. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts anytime a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

A little hint from your friendly neighborhood Guides:

You hear a stranger call out in chat, looking for help, and when you go to meet them... well, which version of the zone are they in? How will you find them?

Guides will always be in the first instance of a zone (for example, Commonlands 1 instead of Commonlands 3) unless they specifically state otherwise in their channel message.

Hopefully this helps! Be sure to spread the word and we'll be seeing you in Norrath! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

There has been talk of a High Elf in need of your help to survive a long cold night. If you think you can spare some time, stop by Frostfang Sea docks area, Thursday 8/3 around 3pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Ammed1958 New Member

thanks a lot for this guide. i found lots of useful stuff. there's still a lot that i have to learn as much as i see. do you mind if i would ask some questions later?
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Look for any of the Senior Guides online and send us a /tell. Also keep an eye out for the announcements in chat! :)
  6. Momo New Member

Thank you so much for doing this and for informing us!
    I'm trying to figure out when to be there in my time. Those Online Calculators tell me there is PDT or PST to chose from - wich one is meant please?
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

It is currently daylight savings, so PDT :)
  8. Momo New Member

I see! Thanks a lot (*jots down notes*). Looking very much forward to it :)
  9. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Rumor has it that an arasai inventor will be seeking assistance for a little project of his. If one happens to be about in Darklight Wood this evening, Wednesday, August 2nd, keep an eye out around 6 pm PDT [9 pm EDT/1 am UTC] for his call.

And don't forget about Miriele's high elf friend who is seeking assistance in Frostfang Sea on Thursday, August 3rd around 3 pm EDT [6 pm EDT / 10 pm UTC]!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

An encroaching menace threatens Qeynos and the city is seeking brave volunteers from any alignment who are willing to assist. Those wishing to prove their mettle should meet in Antonica on Sunday, August 20th around Noon PDT [3 pm EDT/7 pm UTC].

P.S. Don't forget -- your friendly neighborhood Guides will always be in the first instance of a zone unless otherwise indicated, so be sure you're in Antonica 1 to find us!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Psst... Here. Take this, quick!

*shoves a scrap of parchment into your hands then runs off*

If one were to open the parchment, they would read the following:

-- Game Hunters Needed --
    No skill required, save the ability to keep yourself alive.
    Interested parties should report to the Commonlands on Wednesday, August 23 around 5 pm PDT [8 pm EDT/ Midnight (24 Aug) UTC].
  12. Grammy Whammy New Member

Thank you so much for these guide events, love to participate in each one... fun quests, patient guides. Thank again for taking the time out of your day to give us these quests.
  13. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Due to an unfortunate deluge creating a treacherous, uncertain path for our hunter, this event is being postponed until Thursday evening at the same time, to ensure her safe passage to the Commonlands. Our apologies for the delay.

Ah, nothing like a summer storm knocking out your power to ruin everyone's fun. *frowns*
  14. Rosyposy Member

Sorry to hear it. =(
    There's also a guide event scheduled on Halls of Fate on Thursday at 5:00 pm Pacific.
  15. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Coming soon to a Fallen Gate near you!
    • Wednesday, September 6th around 6 pm PDT [9 pm EDT / 1 am (7 Sep) UTC] - Autumn brings a curious wanderer to the Enchanted Lands, one who could use a bit of assistance with the local flora.
    • Saturday, September 9th around Noon PDT [3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC] - Calling all bards, historians, and storytellers of all stripes: Someone in the Frostfang Sea would very much like to meet with you for a game.
  16. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Due to being a very accident-prone halfling, tonight's event will have to be delayed until tomorrow evening. Also, here is today's "No Duh, Ely" reminder -- even if the pan doesn't look very hot, it probably is (since it's sitting on literal fire) and will likely burn the tar out of you.

Please pardon the delay (and any typos due to one-handed typing). Ow.
  17. Rosyposy Member

Aww! So sorry - hot pan vs. bare hand is not fun.
  18. Tallann SWAT EQ2

Romantics should make their way to the Enchanted Lands on Sunday, September 10th, at 5:30 p.m. PST / 8:30 p.m. EST / 12:30 a.m. (Monday morning) UTC. Barring unforeseen circumstances, a lovesick fae will be looking for assistance in the area at that time.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

There has been talk of a half elf who is looking to get involved in a new business venture and can use your help! Stop by the Qeynos Capital District near the Ironforge Estate, on Tuesday, 9/19/17 around 230pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  20. Elyshka Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I overheard a bit of gossip in my travels and, if the rumors are true, it seems that something fishy will be going on in Everfrost on Sunday, September 24th around 10:30 am PDT [1:30 pm EDT / 5:30 pm UTC]. You better bundle up because it gets pretty cold out there!