Erollisi Marr Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

The Festival of Might is in full swing! there are still plenty of points to earn. Join me Thursday 7/20 in the Plane of Tranquility starting around 5pm pacific for another exciting event!

Due to server maintenance, we are postponing this until Thursday. thank you all , and see you there!
  2. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello my fellow EMarrians!

There will be a Festival of Might event in the Plane of Tranquility on Thursday, July 28th at 5:00 pm PST (7:00 pm CST, 8:00 pm EST and 1:00 am GMT). Please come join me and get a few more points before this month is over!

Remember to /join Fmight channel and watch for all the event announcements!
  3. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now that I got that out of the way... Hi Erollisi Marr! Are you ready to test your endurance in the final event of the festival of might, before closing ceremonies? Join us tomorrow, Friday the 27th, at 2 pm Pacific, keep an eye out in general chat and /join Fmight for the announcement
  4. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    There seems to be some kind of commotion in the Plane of Knowledge today. It looks like an exotic pet dealer has lost track of his inventory! He'll be looking for some help to round them up around 3pm PT today. Maybe you can offer some assistance to the poor frazzled guy?
  5. Qetzia SWAT EQ

Greetings Emarr!
    I laid eyes on a note being passed between a ship hand and a traveler today, perhaps you can decipher it!

Avast! “Well, me hearties, me be needin' some choice Grog ter be delivered ter me. Grog de bilge rats hav't spoilt yet! Got me a real hankerin' fer the stuff. Ye be findin' me near the Tavern in Plane of Knowledge on the 19th of Sept' when the clock says it's gettin' on towards Five. Me gots some stuff ter trade wit ya landlubbers for the Grog ter, dun't ye fret.”

[IMG]
  6. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!
    Ever wonder how this Guide thing got started? We have a story to tell and some tales and trinkets to share. And maybe, just maybe, we can convince some of you to join our ranks? Maybe? Come and talk to us Wednesday, October 5th at 1:30 PM PT in the Plane of Tranquility. If you are curious about that it means to be a Guide, we can fill you in! ;)
  7. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello ghoulish fiends...
    I heard a strange creature will need your help in the Plane of Knowledge
    On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 8:00 pm Pacific time
    (10pm CST; 11pm EST and 4am GMT)
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greeting EMartians!
    Time to have a frightfully good time at our Fall Carnival! Join us Sunday, 10/16 at 3pm PT in spooky ol' Kithicor Forest! We'll be meeting at the zoneline to Commonlands, but complimentary summons will also be provided. ;) There's games and prizes for everyone so we hope to see you there! :)
  9. Grembly Guide EQ Antonius

Nights of the Dead is in full swing, it's a terrible time to lose a pet in such a dangerous place as the Plane of Knowledge! Or is it? Be on the look out for someone in need of some help this Caturday... I mean, Saturday (10/29) around 5pm Pacific. and remember... meow meow meorrrrrrrrw!
  10. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail EMarr!
    Those silly goblins are at it again! They always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time! Maybe you can help them out? Rumor has it they will be visiting The Great Divide around 6pm PT on Wednesday, 11/16 and as usual they need help coping with their decision! :rolleyes:
  11. Riviere SWAT EQ

Ahoy EMarr!
    There are sirens that are disrupting the Captain’s shipping fleet. They must be dealt with in a timely fashion so as to prevent a disruption in commerce! The Captain will be looking for a few able bodies this Sunday, 1/8/23 at about 2:30 pm PT. Maybe you can lend him a hand?
  12. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    I Just wanted to let you all know that due to technical difficulties with our reward wands Guide quests are temporarily suspended until the next global patch on 2/15. In the meantime we'll be out and about visiting with you all. :)
  13. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail Emarr!
    Hoodie Hoo Day is being celebrated in Norrath again this year! Yes, it's a real thing. ;) Won't you don a silly hat or illusion and come join us Tuesday, 2/21/23 at 6pm PT? We will be meeting at the big bank in PoK for some fun and prizes! Hope to see you there! :)
  14. Qetzia SWAT EQ

Cautiously looks about at all the adventurers of Erollisi Marr and whispers under her breath,

All times referenced are considered PST.
    4/12/23 around 2:30pst.
  15. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings EMarr!
    The Storyteller is set to make an appearance tonight (4/13) for the long awaited part 2 of her story about Paineel! Watch for her around 9:00 pm PT at the Paineel stone in PoK.
  16. Qetzia SWAT EQ

AHOY there Emarrians!

We'll be settin' our sights on an ol'gal that's seen some better days but has a lot of memories to offer!

We plan on visiting this ol'relic on the 2nd of May at two hours past the Noon hour. We'd love to see ya there!

All times referenced are considered PST.
    5/2/23 around 2:00pm pst.
  17. Qetzia SWAT EQ

CARNIVAL TIME!

Bulletin Board:
    Emarr will be hosting the sweetest Carnival with all the Midway Games that are near and dear to our hearts! Come on down and bring the family and see if you can beat our legendary games!

Look for an announcement to go out on Tuesday, May 16th around 1pm if you'd like some entertainment, cool refreshments and the opportunity to win against the House!

Reminder: any times referenced are in the Pacific Zone.
  18. Riviere SWAT EQ

Ahoy EMarr!
    Avast, maties! Batten down the hatches! T’is time fer ye landlubbers and scallywags ta give us a proper show of combat! Come and show us what yer made of tonight (5/23/23) at 7:30 PM PT. We'll be watchin' for ya! ;)
  19. Qetzia SWAT EQ

CARNIVAL TIME !

Emarr will be hosting the sweetest Carnival with all the Midway Games that are near and dear to our hearts! Come on down and bring the family and see if you can beat our legendary games!

Look for an announcement to go out on Tuesday, June 13th around 1pm if you'd like some entertainment, cool refreshments and the opportunity to win against the House!

Reminder: any times referenced are in the Pacific Zone.

20. Riviere SWAT EQ

Gretings EMarr!
    An acclaimed storyteller wishes to share a story with you tonight (June 1st)! Look for her at around 9pm PT!