Does support center need more help?

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Jones, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones New Member

Sorry, I am not one to complain but curious if you guys need more vol help? I would be willing to help and help get the game moving again. I have had a petition up for 2 and 1/2 days now and probably the longest wait ever for a char account transfer request. I wish we had a better way of doing the char transfer request so you guys didn't have to deal with it like the server transfers ones, it would be easier on the support team and customers. We can't even login to the account because we risk them responding while were on the account and having to wait even longer because they don't send in game tells anymore to log out so they can complete the transfer. I really appreciate all the hard work from DB staff and I hate complaining but I had to mention this and offer vol help if were able to in these areas.

Ty, DB Team
  2. Jones New Member

Btw, Its not waiting the 2 days that is the reason I am posting this, It's not being able to play my account because if I login and they reply to my ticket as so:

( Unfortunately we could not process your transfer request as you were logged in. Please respond back to this incident when you are ready for us to transfer your character. Thank you and have a nice day.

Your reference number for this contact is:

Regards,
    TSR Stephen H. )

Then I get stuck waiting another 2 days for them to reply again. In the past they have always sent in game tells asking us to log out.
  3. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Hello there Jones,

Unfortunately Guides are Volunteers, players just like you. We are not paid employees of Daybreak Games and unfortunately can not assist in Customer Service issues including petitions.

We do hope that you get a reply and all we can offer is to be patient.
  4. Jones New Member

Oh, I figured they helped with petitions too and thanks for the info. I do try to be very patient, but when I cant play its tough lol. I do wish we had a better way of handing char transfers though like the server transfer but I also don't know how hard that would be to change so for now I will be patient. Is their any reason why they don't send in game tells to log out anymore? Just curious.
  5. Squeecha Elder Guide

No clue. We're not Daybreak Games employees, so we know as much as any other player about the why's and wherefores.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.