Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join me today, July 11, around 12 noon pt, for a little more knowledge testing!

Watch for the yellow text or /join fomight for more information.

Upcoming Events:
    July 11, 2017, around 4 pm pt
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join Fictus and I tonight, July 12th, around 6 pm pt, for another Festival quest. Remember, each quest is different so come test your skills.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /join fomight for the rest of July.

Note:
    Fictus and I are working on more quests that will afford higher point totals. As soon as we can get them scheduled, we will post in this thread.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join Fictus and I on Sunday, July 17, 2017, around 3 pm pt for one those 'Let's test your memory" quests. This one will have a higher point value so be sure and not miss an opportunity to score some points!

Upcoming events:
    Monday, July 17, 2017, around 7 pm pt. Let's go hunting!*

*Due to unforseen circumstances, I have to move this quest to 7 pm pt. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Last minute event!

Please join me on Tuesday, July 18, around 8:15 pm pt for a little more fun!

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event or /join fomight for the remainder of July.

Hope to see you soon!
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

We haven't forgotten about you! Join me today, July 23, around 2 pm pt, for another Festival of Might
    event that will once again test your knowledge!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /autojoin "Fomight" channel fpr the remainder of July.

Hope to see you there!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join me for a little hunting expedition on Tuesday, July 25, around 8 pm pt!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight for the rest of July.
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join me on Wednesday, July 26, around 12 pm pt for a little more fun and games!

Upcoming Events:
    Join me on Thursday, July 27, around 9 pm pt! The hunt is on . . .

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /autojoin Fomight for the remainder of July.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Upcoming Events:

Thursday, 7/27, around 9 pm pt!

Friday, 7/28, around 6 pm pt for a little adventure. Don't miss this one!

Saturday, 7/29, around 12 noon pt. You don't want to miss this one either!

**Sunday, 7/30, around 7 pm pt where we will announce the top 3 winners of the Festival of Might.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight.

**We had discussed having the closing ceremony at 6 pm pt but have decided to leave it at 7 pm pt. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  9. Scorpino New Member

Thanks for the event tonight. Just happened to be on when y'all had it. I loved being apart of it!
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

You are most welcome and glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you at our next event too.
  11. Scorpino New Member

Actually I am curious if yall have any idea when the next events will be?
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

I will be doing a solo quest tonight and will post it soon.

I am also working on a larger event for Bertoxxulous as soon as I can get some guides to help me.

I will post specifics as soon as I can.
  13. Scorpino New Member

Cool I can't wait to be apart of another event! If there's anything I could do to help let me know
  14. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

The best help you can offer is to attend our events! And tell your friends too! ;)
  15. Gynek New Member

I would have made it out last night had I not been in raid when the emote went off. I'll keep checking here to try and have some more Guide fun :)
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

I understand that a lot of players raid and aren't able to attend quests but we still appreciate your support. :)

Just a side note -
    I am in Texas and Good Old Harvey wants to interfere with my questing. If you don't hear from me, you will
    know I have lost power/internet access and unable to run any events.
  17. Scorpino New Member

Yay another Texan! Where at? I used to live in Hurst but moved up to North Carolina. Good luck w hurricane Harvey!
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A high elf will be needing your fashion sense on Thursday, September 7, around 6 pm pt.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Arr, landlubbers! Come celebrate "Talk like a Pirate" day tonight, September 19, around 7 pm pt. Better
    have your best pirate on if you want to impress a drunken sea dog! :D
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Nights of the Dead is underway! Ghouls, goblins, ghosts and all manner of things that go bump in the night. :eek:

Join me today, October 12, around 5 pm pt, to see if you can help a concerned mother.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!