Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Well-Known Member

Join me today, July 11, around 12 noon pt, for a little more knowledge testing!

Watch for the yellow text or /join fomight for more information.

Upcoming Events:
    July 11, 2017, around 4 pm pt
  2. Matille Well-Known Member

Please join Fictus and I tonight, July 12th, around 6 pm pt, for another Festival quest. Remember, each quest is different so come test your skills.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /join fomight for the rest of July.

Note:
    Fictus and I are working on more quests that will afford higher point totals. As soon as we can get them scheduled, we will post in this thread.
  3. Matille Well-Known Member

Please join Fictus and I on Sunday, July 17, 2017, around 3 pm pt for one those 'Let's test your memory" quests. This one will have a higher point value so be sure and not miss an opportunity to score some points!

Upcoming events:
    Monday, July 17, 2017, around 7 pm pt. Let's go hunting!*

*Due to unforseen circumstances, I have to move this quest to 7 pm pt. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. Matille Well-Known Member

Last minute event!

Please join me on Tuesday, July 18, around 8:15 pm pt for a little more fun!

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event or /join fomight for the remainder of July.

Hope to see you soon!
  5. Matille Well-Known Member

We haven't forgotten about you! Join me today, July 23, around 2 pm pt, for another Festival of Might
    event that will once again test your knowledge!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /autojoin "Fomight" channel fpr the remainder of July.

Hope to see you there!
  6. Matille Well-Known Member

Please join me for a little hunting expedition on Tuesday, July 25, around 8 pm pt!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight for the rest of July.
  7. Matille Well-Known Member

Please join me on Wednesday, July 26, around 12 pm pt for a little more fun and games!

Upcoming Events:
    Join me on Thursday, July 27, around 9 pm pt! The hunt is on . . .

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /autojoin Fomight for the remainder of July.
  8. Matille Well-Known Member

Upcoming Events:

Thursday, 7/27, around 9 pm pt!

Friday, 7/28, around 6 pm pt for a little adventure. Don't miss this one!

Saturday, 7/29, around 12 noon pt. You don't want to miss this one either!

**Sunday, 7/30, around 7 pm pt where we will announce the top 3 winners of the Festival of Might.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight.

**We had discussed having the closing ceremony at 6 pm pt but have decided to leave it at 7 pm pt. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  9. Scorpino New Member

Thanks for the event tonight. Just happened to be on when y'all had it. I loved being apart of it!
  10. Matille Well-Known Member

You are most welcome and glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you at our next event too.
  11. Scorpino New Member

Actually I am curious if yall have any idea when the next events will be?
  12. Matille Well-Known Member

I will be doing a solo quest tonight and will post it soon.

I am also working on a larger event for Bertoxxulous as soon as I can get some guides to help me.

I will post specifics as soon as I can.
  13. Scorpino New Member

Cool I can't wait to be apart of another event! If there's anything I could do to help let me know
  14. Matille Well-Known Member

The best help you can offer is to attend our events! And tell your friends too! ;)
  15. Gynek New Member

I would have made it out last night had I not been in raid when the emote went off. I'll keep checking here to try and have some more Guide fun :)
  16. Matille Well-Known Member

I understand that a lot of players raid and aren't able to attend quests but we still appreciate your support. :)

Just a side note -
    I am in Texas and Good Old Harvey wants to interfere with my questing. If you don't hear from me, you will
    know I have lost power/internet access and unable to run any events.
  17. Scorpino New Member

Yay another Texan! Where at? I used to live in Hurst but moved up to North Carolina. Good luck w hurricane Harvey!
  18. Matille Well-Known Member

A high elf will be needing your fashion sense on Thursday, September 7, around 6 pm pt.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  19. Matille Well-Known Member

Arr, landlubbers! Come celebrate "Talk like a Pirate" day tonight, September 19, around 7 pm pt. Better
    have your best pirate on if you want to impress a drunken sea dog! :D
  20. Matille Well-Known Member

Nights of the Dead is underway! Ghouls, goblins, ghosts and all manner of things that go bump in the night. :eek:

Join me today, October 12, around 5 pm pt, to see if you can help a concerned mother.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!