Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Xyviene New Member

Thank you to whichever lovely guide Zakelle was!
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

Zakelle asked me to thank you all very much for helping free the trapped spirits, and she wishes you all much success and happiness in the days to come!
  3. Bazrake New Member

Croakis Better tell your dragon friends that are looking for treasures to come on, I got plenty of treasures to share with them Shiny stuff for there hoard. Yes i have been seriously gathering bags worth of gemstones for your friends.
    Croakis likes this.
  4. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Wednesday 1-6-16 in Enchanted Lands... a young othmir is looking for some anglerso_O to help with a bit of fishing around 2:15pm pacific...;)
    On Thursday in Frostfang Seas..o_O something new has appeared..:D and it seems these.... rather "unusual":oops: guests are looking for some help tending a garden... Wont you come give them a hand around 4:30 pacific on 1-7-16?:)

More Soon!!:rolleyes:
    Ocarinah likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Member

Thank you so much! I have never done this guide event before. Could you do it again sometime since a few of my "friends" couldn't make it to the event? Really appreciate it.

Also, I met a person that just came back to the game 2 days ago after being gone a few years. They heard about newsies and could really use a bigger bag. Could you let me know when you find out info about the next newsies so I can pass that along to her and her hubby. Thanks much!
    Croakis likes this.
  6. Alenna Member

drat missed the guests needing some help tending a garden my woodelf mystic would have been happy to try help out. hope that event can come around soon.
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming Thursday 1-14-16 around 4:30pm pacific... in Antonica.. are you ready to help do a bit of....:confused: errr... o_O well... "baby" sitting? :D

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  8. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

This just in!:eek:
    Be on the lookout later today Tuesday 1-13 around 2:15pm pacific in Enchanted Lands for a o_O "fishing":oops: expedition!!:D
    I hear that time may be of the essence... so be prepared.;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  9. Iuvili New Member

Uhmm.....today is Wednesday, 1-13 ......;)
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Well... at least I got the date right... can I blame auto-correct? :p
  11. Ocarinah Member

Awe I missed it cuz I was really sick the past few days. Thanks for running the event again tho.
    Croakis likes this.
  12. Ocarinah Member

Could one of you wonderful, awesome, amazing guides run the hunter event? Please please please. My friend is doing a guild hall project that needs some wolves and would be awesome to have that event one since it gives a speed boost. I could get a few as well since I gave away most of them to others.Thanks so much!
    Croakis likes this.
  13. Bazrake New Member

you know you should hire me as a guide.. ive given away so much things that its ridiculous! im Quite serious.. just give me an ice dragon illusion like the ice dragon in everfrost thats made entirely of ice and its not VoX and ill be all set..
  14. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Thursday 1-21-16 around 2:30pm pacific in Antonica.. it is rumored that a great hunter is seeking those who are willing to collect some hides... ;)
    After this... around 4:30pm pacific in Enchanted Lands.. I hear that a band of trolls :eek: are going to be trying to satisfy their appetites!!:oops:

15. Sytheria New Member

When is Newsies likely to be offered next please?

I asked the guide on the event in Thundering Steppes on December 10th, and asked again at the event in Enchanted Lands on January 6th, but I'm guessing verbal requests are easily forgotten and we have to post here to ask. [Like many, I was away over the Xmas period.]

I have a number of characters who would love a chance to pick up the large bag (not to mention the status).

Playtime: generally 8pm-midnight GMT (Mon-Thur)... I believe that is Noon-4pm American PST.

Regards.
  16. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Hang in there... you have not been forgotten.;) Keep an eye open here and we will keep you informed as to when to scout in Obol Plains.. :rolleyes:

17. Ocarinah Member

Thank you for all the fun yesterday!!! It was very awesome. Thank you for all that you do. You made several of my friends happy as well. Guides are amazing! :)
    Seefar likes this.
  18. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:cool: Psssstttttt.....:cool: here is some real fortune telling for you...;) If I was you.... I would be hanging out in Obol Plains on Tuesday February 2nd around noon!:oops:

19. Sytheria New Member

Excellente!

Can you confirm the timezone on that 'noon' please. I am assuming it is American PST (i.e. this is at 8pm Greenwich Mean Time), but assuming is not as good as confirming. :)

Thanks!
    Seefar likes this.
  20. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

You are indeed correct... ;) times listed are pacific time hope you can make it!:D

More Soon! :rolleyes: