Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Shalour New Member

Hey, it turns out the Roleplay wedding is going to have to be rescheduled, due to some unforeseen things we're aiming for December the 20th now, I do hope this will work, if it has to get delayed again i will let you all know.
  2. Shalour New Member

Gah turns out we're still set for the 10th, will a guide contact me in game on the 10th of December for the ceremony, it will be at the Vagabond Knights Anniversary Isle, if you need to contact me ingame I am on Shalor,Shalor and Saradathia mostly.
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I will pass this on to the guides, I know that I won't be able to make it that night due to previous commitments.:( I will request that they contact you very soon since the time is getting close!;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  4. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Herro!

Shalour, I have your event on our calendar! Just send me a private message here with the vows you want Senior Guide Kellin to use, and we will see you on the 10th!
  5. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

There is an ill wind blowing through the Ethernere. Help is desperately needed on Sunday, December 6th, at 10:00 AM PST in the Obol Plains. Nebulous Newsies, indeed!
  6. Hotheals New Member

The Newsies Guide Event ? Can one of you guide's log into AB here soon and give out this quest? I have some new character's that I'd like to run through it.
  7. Hotheals New Member

Sweet ! Saw this right after I posted. I'll be on and there at noon and ready. I'll take all my characters who need it still there, so I can get it the quest on them fast :)
  8. Tallann Well-Known Member

For both of you, are there any particular days/times that would be best?
  9. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:cool: Coming up this Thursday 12-10 in Thundering Steppes!
    Around 4:30 pm pacific a :eek: troll in need of some o_O ...errr.... "help":D will be near the docks. Come find out just what is needed!
    Also around 6:30pm pacific in Eastern Wastes tonight Dec 8th, I have heard the coldain hunter will be looking to offer a challenge!;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Today!!:eek: Yes Today!!:eek: Wednesday 12-16 around 4:30pm pacific come to Frostfell Wonderland near Santa Glug... It seems there will be a new o_O recruit trying to get Santa Glug's attention!:confused: What could this be about??:oops:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  11. Aeracoja New Member

I loved the Frostfell party last year. I'm going to be traveling this year and was hoping to catch some sort of notice when the party will be this year, if there is going to be one, so I can still try to make it.

Thank you all for all that you do!
  12. Tallann Well-Known Member

Well, Croakis or Kinyoubi will probably do a more official announcement soon, but hopefully you'll be free on the 22nd -- say, around 4:30 p.m. PST...*whistles innocently*
    Terrius likes this.
  13. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ahhh... tis true... tis true... If I was to bet on a date and time.. I would bet those are correct..;) 22nd you say... hmmm... yep... that would be Tuesday.... Yep.... 4:30 pacific....:cool:

:D ITS PARTY TIME!!!:D

More soon!!:rolleyes:
    Terrius likes this.
  14. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

And because everyone likes shiny things ...

[IMG]

See you on Tuesday!
    Terrius likes this.
  15. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: *GASP!!*:eek:
    Ohhhh the frogmanity!!:(

Surely everyone is going to help with this situation!! :oops: Especially during this time of frogship and Frostfell cheer!
    A poor desolate family of frogs has been spotted in the Enchanted Lands today...:oops: Be sure to help them when you see them tonight near the docks in Enchanted Lands around 4:30pm pacific. I know you will all bring them tastey treats and good will!:D

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  16. Ocarinah Member

Is there any way you can offer Newsies before this weekend is up? Please :)
  17. Bazrake New Member

Seeking the little dragon who needs treasures for his hoard! and any other that needs hoard Please visit! i have hundreds of precious gems i collected for that one little dragon!
  18. Tallann Well-Known Member

You might want to plan a trip to the Obol Plains at approximately 1:00 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 27th. Just...you know, for the exercise, of course.

*whistles innocently*
    Ocarinah likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Member

Thank you so much!
  20. Xyviene New Member

Eep! Hoping I can make it back in time for that! I will prematurely park some of my horde there, just in case!