Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 22 at 2pm.

Come meet some hua mein outside of the North Qeynos gates. They are preparing for their Hua Mein festival but are in need of assistance to aid with some missing components. If you have some time and wish to help please meet with them and see what is needed.
  2. Miragian New Member

Is that 2pm Pacific? Or some other time zone?
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 29 at 5pm pdt

The Hua Mein tourists are at it again. This time they are interested in some exploring in the Commonlands. Meet them outside of the Freeport gates if you wish to show them around and help them get some fish for their dinner.
  4. clleo Member

any word on stat quests? i wouldnt mind it split up more so you beautiful guides dont burn your selfs out
  5. Honeyy New Member

I second that i missed the RoS guide quest...none of my toons have it...so pretty please when you can :)
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I will see that we run all 5 status quests this month. I love doing them and will be happy to do them. I have all the quest avatars so just need to run them :)
    clleo and Miragian like this.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, July 6 at 5pm pdt

Come to the Butcherblock if you wish a challenge. Now is the time to see how well you can follow directions and still live to tell about it and win a great prize. More information will be given once you arrive in the Butcherblock.
    clleo likes this.
  8. Allanius New Member

On the docks, or near GFay?
  9. clleo Member

had a blast tonight!! that was loads of fun
  10. Allanius New Member

Great job with the new event. Ever consider doing a "wild goose chase" type of event? Where the first guide gives a clue to where the next guide is and they give a clue to the next... If a player gets stuck on a clue, then could go back to where the last guide they found is and get help. Just a thought
  11. Paragonvii New Member

Can we pretty pretty please have another (or two!) mount guide events? I really enjoy the guide events thank you so much for doing them. I try to check the forums regularly for when they might be so I can try to get in on the fun.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, July 20, 5pm pdt

Come to the Thundering Steppes docks if you want to try your hand again at the Aether Races. We'll see who can beat the time and win a nice flying disc. Remember which color is always a suprise! Maybe even a guide or two will challenge you in a race! If the race isn't there when you arrive, remember a call will be put in by one of the gnomes to remind the referee to come and start the races.
  13. Miragian New Member

I love that you ran the event but several of us seem to have not been offered the quest reward, even on characters we'd never run it on. I tried it on at least two. One that had run the green event disk, and at least one that's never been through any races at all. Neither were offered the purple disk reward. One got the initial quest with no reward and the other was only offered the repeatable version.

Seems there's a time component to it I didn't know about. So far you need to finish in at least 135 seconds. Not sure what the limit is to still get the reward.
  14. Paragonvii New Member

I just wanted to give a *huge* thank you for the event. I was able to make it and had a blast. I wanted to toss out another idea, if we could have another guide event for the ROS mount that would be awesomes =)
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, July 25 at 9am pdt

Adventurers, your assistance is required to explore the darkside of Norrath's moon. Meet the elf near the spires in Kylong Plains. (Reign of Shadows)
  16. Allanius New Member

Could we also have the 2 Tinkerfest GEs soon? Thanks.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about getting them done also, I will have familes coming next week but if I don't get to them will se if someone else gets them done.
  18. Paragonvii New Member

I cannot thank you enough for the guide event. It was nothing short of amazing!! Most of the server was so active, forming groups, and what a super cool mount. I really appreciate the work and effort.
  19. Sealyn New Member

When will there be some guide events on this server? Specifically, I'm looking for the BoL and RoS guide quests. It's been a while (July 25) since there've been any events. We miss you!
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 3 at 5pm pdt

Come to the docks of Halas and see the gnome that is in need of help with a new invention she is working on.