Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. MushroomKing New Member

Thanks you for all you do!
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I can not believe this!:eek:
    This is just terrible!! :(

A poor family of frogloks has been driven from their home by a bunch of miscreants!! :oops: They need your help, or they will starve!! :confused:
    Please come help them on Tuesday at 5pm pacific in Enchanted Lands near the docks. Come to their rescue!! :eek:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  3. Gwindire New Member

Will the Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows be offered again anytime in the near future? I have a couple guildies that just started playing again.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, May 11 at 5pm pdt

Do you enjoy sharing stories? Are you good at adding to one? Come to Antonica near the Lighthouse to help some baby dragons with their stories.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, May 18 at 5pm pdt

A very nervous and frustrated ratonga can be found near the docks of Thundering Steppes. He is pacing around looking for something. Come see what he has lost if you are able to assist him.
  6. Skassic New Member

Please :)
    clleo likes this.
  7. clleo Member

all guide quests.........................pretty please
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, May 25 at 5pm pdt

All brave adventureres please come to the entrance of Blackburrow to help some guards with a task they are needing assistance with.
  9. Miragian New Member

Guide Quest: Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows
    The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra

Are the only two biggies I haven't managed to get. I missed when the one guide was kind enough to give out all of them in order the one day which is why Thalumbra is in that list.

If I had to pick just one though I'd really like to get the first one. That mount is really nice looking.

In unrelated news, is there any plans to offer some of the stuff from ages ago, like the rainbow horse that was part of one of the myriad of flavor servers? I think it was one of the pvp ones. My wife would kill to get one.
  10. Ecebu New Member

Greetings Guides of Norrath:

In your vast wisdom which is thee, might you be inclined to provide us with the magic of a certain Mushroom hat made from fungus?

I await with humility your guidance.
  11. Vaatu New Member

Greetings Guides of Norrath:

In your vast wisdom which is thee, might you be inclined to provide us with the magic of a certain Mushroom hat made from fungus?

I await with humility your guidance.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-01-21 at 5:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea and help with some research on certain fungus there
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 8 at 5pm pdt.

A troll in Lavastorm has misplaced some of her charge while exploring. If you can help please come to the docks area and offer some assistance.
  14. Skassic New Member

Thats a funny way to spell Reign of Shadows ;)

15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Trolls don't like shadows, and rain is too much like baths. (This is not Reign of Shadows)
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about getting the 5 status quests run again very soon. We didn't want to overdo it but I realize it's been at least a month so will see about it within the next couple of weeks.
    Miragian and clleo like this.
  17. Skassic New Member

Thanks Bellandu!

18. Miragian New Member

Glad to hear it. :) I haven't been around in a good while so its been... years for me. Does the status really move the new guild levels at this stage? I'm just curious, I know with RoS the guild levels went up substantially.

19. clleo Member

at lower lvls yes at upper lvls it helps a little
  20. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ohhhh..... this is terrible news!!:eek:

It seems that a poor family of frogloks has come to some misfortune:confused: and been driven from their home!!:(
    While frogloks are resourceful folk, this family needs help with feeding the young tads. :oops: I let them know that kind hearted brave adventurers like yourselves would come to their aid. ;) They will be near the docks in Enchanted Lands on Tuesday around 5pm pacific. I know everyone will come to their aid bringing the juiciest and most scrumptious bug parts!:D

More Soon!! :rolleyes: