Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Yes, Dumsel in Distress is still run on occasion. We'll see if it can be done sometime soon.
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Indeed we do! I will be sure you try and give some warning before the baby orcess will be lost in the woods. Stay tuned I think it will be soonish ;):rolleyes:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  3. Allanius New Member

Great! I've updated the wiki.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, 9/15 at 5pm pdt.

Come to the Commonlands SE of the Sprawl to aid some orcs with retaliation. This is if you aren't afraid to aid orcs with thier problem.
  5. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:confused: I have heard rumor that the wee orcish lass could be lost in the hands of some lizards... :eek:

I do believe she may be found on Monday night September 21sto_O around 5pm pacific in Feerrott! ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (09-22-20) at 5:00 pm pst there will be a ghostly orc seeing revenge in Greater Faydark. He will be on orc hill so drop by and give this poor fellow a hand
  7. Danascus New Member

Are there any bag or status quests being offered soon?
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I will see about running the 4 very soon, possibly this coming weekend. Watch for it.
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 29 at 5pm pdt.

It's time to run the races again in Thundering Steppes. Which one will it be? Red? Green? or maybe Gold? Come beat the time and win a flying disc. Challenge your friends and/or your previous times.
  10. Hootis81 New Member

anyone know if we will ever run kael or be kaled guide event, been looking for it but have not seen it in a very long time
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, October 3 at 8am pdt
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, October 3 at 10am pdt
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, October 4 at 8am pdt
    The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, October 4 at 10am pdt
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 6 at 5pm pdt
    Some coldain are standing outside the entrance to Kael in the Eastern Wastes. They are looking for brave enough souls to explore the depths of Kael Drakkel. If you are brave enough come see them to venture forth into the depths.
    Hootis81 likes this.
  13. Hootis81 New Member

thank you soo much
  14. PoetsAndMadmen New Member

Is there any chance we can get the Luclin guide quest on any other day or even in the evening? This and the last 3 have all been on Saturday during the day.

Oct 3 at 10am PDT
    Aug 1 at 10am PDT
    June13 at 3pm PDT
    April 25 at 10am PDT

The Luclin quest is the only one I still need on AB, and I work Saturdays.
    I know I'm not special, but could you mix it up a little?
    Please?

and

Thank you for all you are doing!
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

How about next time I reverse the 4 quests, that would put the Saturday ones on Sunday, and vice versa?
  16. PoetsAndMadmen2 New Member

I had to make a new login just to respond - it seems it didn't like my original login.

That works splendidly! (For me, anyway, and maybe anyone else who works Saturdays)

Thank you very much for your consideration.
  17. Ellypso New Member

I request a newsies run! Love and Thank You! /Hugs!
  18. Allanius New Member

Any Nights of the Dead guide events to look out for?
    Yareth likes this.
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will see about running some this month.
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 13 at 5pm pdt

The little dragons have some spooky tales to share and hope you can do the same. Please come and join us near the lighthouse in Antonica.