Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. clleo Member

can we possibly get nebulus newsies, the library, planes of magic, thalumbra and blood of luclin pretty please?
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about running these again very soon.
  3. clleo Member

thank you so much
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 9 at 5pm pdt.
    A troll is missing her babiez, they were kidnapped by goblins. If you are brave enough, please come to the beach area of Lavastorm and see what you can do to assist.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, June 13 at 1pm pdt
    The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)

Saturday, June 13 at 3pm pdt
    If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

Sunday, June 14 at 8am pdt
    The lands around Thalumbra may be comfusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

Sunday, June 14 at 10am pdt
    Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.
    Blazen and Rosyposy like this.
  6. clleo Member

ty ty i'll be at all with my alts
  7. Yareth SWAT EQ

Hello Antonia Bayle! If you would like to request Guide presence at a wedding ceremony, please feel free to place your request here and one of us will respond as soon as possible!

Remember, we are volunteers who play the game, just like you, and sometimes things don't line up with our schedules. We will, however, make every effort to help you! We love weddings and we love being invited to them!

Thank you all!

Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 16 at 5pm pdt
    Some othmir have been spotted near the lighthouse of Antonica. They appear to be tourists lost in a land they are unfamiliar with. Perhaps they need guidance? Come by if you are able to assist them.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. clleo Member

my computer went nuts nuts and i missed all of them.power supply is dying hard drive finaly croaked last night. drive was replaced last night power being replaced this weekend so hopefully next time
    Butterflyqueen likes this.
  10. Butterflyqueen Member

OOOH my goodness poor clleo:eek:
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 23 at 5pm pdt

Some Hua Mein are in the Thundering Steppes near the docks. They are preparing for their Happiness Festival and are in need of some assistance.
    Butterflyqueen and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 30 at 5pm pdt

Do you enjoy a good story or two? Come join some baby dragons in Antonica near the lighthouse if you wish to help us tell some stories.
    Lookin4quests and Butterflyqueen like this.
  13. clleo Member

begging for status quests again,,,,,,,due to comp troubles i was unable to make last ones
    Lookin4quests likes this.
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about running these again soon. Most likely not this weekend though.
    clleo likes this.
  15. clleo Member

whenever would be fantastic tysm
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, July 7 at 4pm pdt

A gnome has been seen in the Withered Lands looking for assistance with his invention. If you can assist come and see how you can help.
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (07-09-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone just outside of Blackburrow in Antonica looking for help. Come on over and see what the need is
  18. clleo Member

ty kellin i loved that quest

bratalicous
  19. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ohhhh... the frogmanity!!:eek:
    A poor destitute family of frogloks is in need of your help!!:oops:
    A band of miscreants has burned them out of home and worse yet, they have no food!:(
    You should find them on Tuesday 7-14 around 5pm in Enchanted Lands and they need more insects!!:confused:

More soon!!:rolleyes:
  20. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Well it seems the miscreants are still up to no good!o_O
    They have hidden the trail for our poor froggy family and now they are lost!! :( I am sure they will be back tho on 7-21 around 5pm pacific in Enchanted Lands!:D

Lets hope that these evil characters are gone next time!!

More soon!:rolleyes: