Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

03-19-20 around 4:00 PM PST there will be an ogre seeking some help with a predicament. She will be in New Halas (Frostfang Sea)
  2. clleo Member

can i request newsies, myrist thalumbra and luclin pretty please.just moved to server
    Alenna likes this.
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We just ran them recently but will see about them soon.
    clleo likes this.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, March 26 at 5:00 pm pdt

Some help is needed in Antonica near the Frontier Cabin. If you are an experienced babysitter some young piglets need to be taken home while their father is away.
  5. clleo Member

ty
  6. Pixi New Member

I second this
    please ty
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, March 29 at 10am pacific
    Adventurers, your assistance is required in the Celestial Realms! Before you delve into these lands, meet near the Ulteran Spire portal in Stonebrunt Highlands.

Sunday, March 29 at Noon pacific
    Adventurers, Luclin is a beautiful and dangerous place. If you are heading that way and would like a map please meet the elf near the Ulteran Spires Portal in Kylong Plains.
    Pixi, Yareth and Rosyposy like this.
  8. clleo Member

TY Ty
    i will be making alts for these ques5ts
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Alenna Member

Thank you I needed the celestial realms for my alts
    Pixi likes this.
  10. Alenna Member

Please can we have newsies I have one more toon that needs to pick it up she was transfer from special server.
    Pixi likes this.
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Monday, March 30 at 4pm pdt
    The spirits are restless again. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains if you wish to assist. (Newsies)

Monday, March 30 at 6pm pdt
    If you are travelling to Thalumbra you may wish to obtain a map. Meet at the tinkered portal in Kelethin if you can assist.
    Pixi likes this.
  12. clleo Member

you guides rock......tysm
    Pixi likes this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (03-31-20) around 5:00 PM PST there will be a dwarf at the Lighthouse in Antonica, seems he has a need of certain items for his ale making
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, April 7 at 5pm pdt.

If you have never listened to stories told by baby dragons now is the time. Come to the lighthouse area in Antonica and join in the fun.
  15. Artagan New Member

((Since we are stuck at home during this time, I was wondering if I could get a round of Newsies for some new characters in the making. I am sorry that I missed the previous one.))
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will see about running this again soon for you and any others that missed it.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, April 14 at 5pm pdt in Darklight Wood.

Your assistance is needed to help solve a mystery. If you are free please come to our aid.
    Yareth likes this.
  18. Allanius New Member

19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Yes, there is a guide quest called Fae's Shadow. We will look into running it soon. Thanks for asking.
  20. Allanius New Member

Thank you for looking into it.