Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Allanius New Member

Thank you for today's run. In the future, perhaps you could have more piggies, so that more players can find them. Thanks.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (01-23-20) around 4:30 PM PST head on over to Blackburrow, there will be someone needing some help just outside of it
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, Jan. 30 at 4:30 pm PST.
    Some strange new arrivals have appeared at the docks of Halas. Seems they are in need of some assistance. Come by if you can be of aid.
  4. Hypnonaughty New Member

Is the anyway to get Naylie's Nebulous Newsies on AB sometime soon?
    ArabellaPrecari-AB likes this.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'll see about getting it on the schedule very soon.
    ArabellaPrecari-AB likes this.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 4 at 6pm pst
    There are many races run at the beginning of the month but this one is special. Come to the Thundering Steppes docks to join in the fun and see what is special about it.

Thursday, February 6 at 4:30 pm pst
    Have you ever cared for little ones? A mother has some errands to run and is in need of a caretaker for her babies. Come to Thundering Steppes docks if you wish to help out.
  7. ArabellaPrecari-AB New Member

Thank you! I just returned to game after a long absence and was checking in for this as well. Thank you all for your work!
    Tekiyla likes this.
  8. ArabellaPrecari-AB New Member

How do I set this up to watch this thread, please?
  9. Rosyposy Active Member

Click on the Watch Thread button top right.
  10. Hypnonaughty New Member

Oh wise and powerful Bellandu have you any further news on a date/time for the Newsies quest?
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Looking at Sunday, 11am pst. Will get it scheduled soon.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, February 9 at 11am pst
    The spirits are restless again and need assistance to move on. If you are able to help them come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains. (Newsies)
  13. Allanius New Member

Any chance of Love Potion Number One happening soon?
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We'll see about someone running this in the next week or two.
  15. Merui Kronos New Member

I can't believe I missed the Kael event! Any estimates how long it'll be before that happens again?
  16. Ratzerker New Member

Biggest Ratonga evea, at least that is what I wanna be know as, Any deets on when and where The Visage of Kael will happen again?
    P.S. or any other item that makes you big an not so tiny?

(edited spelling error)
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will see about running the Kael quest again soon. Keep an eye out for it.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 11 at 5pm pst
    A frustrated gnome can be found near the docks of Thundering Steppes. He apparently has misplaced some of his creature subjects and needs assistance in locating them.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-13-20 around 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a troll in the tradeskill area of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) She needs some help in the matters of the heart and promises to be good
  20. Merui Kronos New Member

I just hope it's on a weekend. Cant wait to see what other events are incoming! Thank you!