Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Reatha New Member

Are you going to be offering a guide quest for those don't have the xpac? I would love to participate, but I haven't got the xpac yet and probably won't have it for quite awhile
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We won't check to see if you have the expansion so feel free to get the quest for future use. :)
  3. Anium New Member

lots of people standing here. havent found a quest offered yet. had failed to notice fast travel droped me in 2 even though i clicked 1. Using a bell worked correctly
  4. Whiskeytango New Member

Thanks!
  5. Honeyy New Member

Pretty please just maybe A guide has time to offer the Lucilin guide quest again....A humble request:)))
    Alenna likes this.
  6. Alenna Member

I second that please
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-26-19 at 4:30 PM PST there will be someone looking for help in finding and delivering some lost gifts. They will be close to the Frostfell tree in New Halas (Frostfang Sea)
  8. Mirteen New Member

Please offer this again (guide's guide to Luclin) another time or two on AB. I just found out about this tonight! :)
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

This will be offered again this weekend. Watch for it on Sunday.
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, December 28 at 11am pst
    It seems the spirits once again could use your help to move on. If you are up to the challenge come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to offer your assistance. (Newsies)

Saturday, December 28 at 12pm pst
    Have you been to the Celestial Realms yet? Come to The Stonebrunt Highlands Ulteran Spire Portal to see what you can do to learn your way around.

Sunday, December 29 at 11am pst
    Luclin calls again for adventurers willing to come. A map would be useful, see the elf at the Ulteran Spire Portal in Kylong Plains if you wish to go there.

Sunday, December 29 at 12pm pst
    Surface dwellers your assistance is needed in Thulumbra. Meet at the tinkered portal in Kelethin to see what must be done.
    Blazen and Yareth like this.
  11. Reatha New Member

Will you be doing Thumbral as well? I love that one and haven't done it on AB yet
    Blazen and Yareth like this.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

As you can see I have updated the entry to include also the Thalumbra and Celestial Realms quests.
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Reatha New Member

THANK YOU!!!!! We appreciate all you do for us
    Yareth likes this.
  14. Anium New Member

Thanks ! All caught up now on the guide stuff
  15. Cindy New Member

A very big Thank You for the four quests offered this weekend. I do appreciate the effort.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 31 at 3pm pst
    Luclin calls again for adventurers willing to come. A map would be useful, see the elf at the Ulteran Spire Portal in Kylong Plains if you wish to go there. We will be doing this for only a short time for those that missed it Sunday since it is New Year's Eve.
    Whiskeytango likes this.
  17. Alenna Member

thank you. I'll set my alarm to remind me of this. sigh missed the celestial quest yesterday any chance you might bring hand that out again soon?
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-02-20 around 4:30 PM PST come to orc hill in Greater Faydark, there will be someone there seeking revenge
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, January 9 at 4:30pm pst

Some coldain have been spotted in the Butcherblock Mountains. Seems they are unsure of where to go.
  20. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thursday, January 16th, 2020 at 4:30pm PST

It seems that a nice young druid has lost track of her little piggies and is quite upset! She requests your help at the docks of The Enchanted Lands!