Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Friday, May 24 at 4pm pdt
    The spirits are restless. If you are able to assist come to Obol Plains and see how you can help. (Nebulous Newsies)

Saturday, May 25 at 11am pdt
    Adventurers, your assistance is required in the Celestial Realms! Before you delve into these lands, meet near the Ulteran Spire portal in Kylong Plains.
    Leonitas likes this.
  2. Yareth SWAT EQ

Sunday, May 26th 9:00am - 10:00am (Pacific)
    The sound of whirling gears and creaking cogs stretches across the realm from the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin! A visitor from the Ever Deep has arrived!
    Leonitas likes this.
  3. Oradim New Member

Many thanks to guides Myalisa and Ghalvara - Brell's Blessing upon ye both!
    StrainAsylum and Leonitas like this.
  4. Yareth SWAT EQ

:D Thank you all for visiting with us this weekend! You are the reason we love what we do! :D
    StrainAsylum and Leonitas like this.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, June 6 at 4:30 pm pdt

A farmer is looking for someone to babysit his little piglets while he goes to town. Come to the Frontier Cabin in Antonica if you are willing to assist him.
  6. Whiskeytango New Member

Thanks for the run last night.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, June 13 at 4:30 pm pdt

Some Hua Mein seem to have gotten lost in the Commonlands. They are seeking guides to help them look around the land. Meed them at the gates to Freeport if you are willing to assist them in finding places they wish to see.
  8. StrainAsylum New Member

Thank you for doing the guide events; I know they can be challenging. You are appreciated!

Would there be any chance of having the high status guide quests offered on AB for the former FG players? A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra, Newsies and the Myrist Library one? Please know that my statements in the first paragraph are true, regardless. I wanted to say thank you.
    Whiskeytango likes this.
  9. Miragian New Member

I'd love to see the Myrist one run myself.
    Whiskeytango likes this.
  10. Ichyeb Aragalas New Member

Oh yes, the Myrist one for sure! although i wouldn't fuss if all three showed up :D
    Whiskeytango likes this.
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about running these very soon. I realize those people that have joined us from Fallen Gate would love to see these. Welcome to Antonia Bayle! So glad you have joined us.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, June 20 at 4:30 pm pdt
    Some Hua Mein have been spotted near the Lighthouse in Antonica. They are in need of some assistance in preparation for their Happiness Festival.

Saturday, June 22 at 1pm pdt
    The spirits are restless. If you are able to assist come to Obol Plains and see how you can help. (Nebulous Newsies)

Sunday, June 23 at 11am pdt
    Adventurers, your assistance is required in the Celestial Realms! Before you delve into these lands, meet near the Ulteran Spire portal in Kylong Plains.
    Whiskeytango likes this.
  13. Ichyeb Aragalas New Member

14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 25 at 9pm pdt
    Surface dwellers your assistance is needed in Thulumbra. Meet at the tinkered portal in Kelethin to see what must be done.
    StrainAsylum and Ichyeb Aragalas like this.
  15. Whiskeytango New Member

TY so much for these....
  16. Whiskeytango New Member

Too late for me on the East Coast, good luck.

17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (06-27-19) at 4:30 PM PST you are commanded by the ruler of Ulland to appear before him. He will be outside the gates of North Qeynos
  18. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

The Stormshield clan will be looking for brave adventurers to test their might in Eastern Wastes this morning at 9 am.
  19. Whiskeytango New Member

Thank you.
  20. StrainAsylum New Member

Sadly, my cousin & I were out of town for these due to family medical emergency. Thank you for running them; I hope we can catch the next offering of Newsies and Myrist, in particular; the Happiness Festival is new to me, but I'd be there, of course.