Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Tallann Well-Known Member

Well, for instance, there's a certain fellow with an insatiable hunger for brains who can sometimes be seen around this time of year (and only around this time of year). And earlier this month, there was a zombie infestation in Antonica. You might even see one of us out doing a round of trick-or-treating at some point. Stranger things have happened!
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, October 26

12 noon pacific - The spirits are in need of the newsies. Come to Obol Plains.

5pm pacific - Come to Kelethin to get your map of the Ever Deep. (This was originally scheduled for Tuesday but changed to Wednesday.)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Arturous New Member

I used a personal day at work on Tuesday just so that I could Finally get this bloody quest. **repeated face-desking**
  4. Arturous New Member

I want to thank the guide who came out tonight, you're the best!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Tajar New Member

6. Lojaak New Member

Don't feel bad guides! I thought I'd miss it as it was the only day this week I was scheduled to work (and I'm unable to reschedule my work due to its nature) and instead I'm going to be able to participate! I'm quite happy!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Moonpanther New Member

Thanks for doing this, I thought I had missed it and came back here to see if maybe another one was posted...and sure enough.,..I was wrong about the time and I got it!!
  8. Lojaak New Member

Thank you so, so much to Twizzly, especially with the ... nature ... of some of the server population. You did a brilliant job and I managed to pick the quest up on all of my alts!
    Andura likes this.
  9. Duraen New Member

Guides of Antonia Bayle,
    Thank you all for inviting us to your home. I can't tell you how long it has been since I have been there and it is a rare treat to see where you guys spend your free time. Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work.

Thorlic
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Drusi_AB New Member

AB has the bestest guides! :) :) :)
    Andura likes this.
  11. Kroogur New Member

Thanks to all the guides for the Halloween party Saturday night it was fun! You all did well.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 1st - Noon pacific

Look for a gnome in Withered Lands, it seems he lost something. Was it his mind or possibly something you can help with?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Unfortunately the guide that was running the quest today, November 1st had a change of plans and was not able to make it. They will do something tomorrow instead.
  14. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Thursday, 11-3 around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica, a farmer will need some help with his....o_O "pets".. ;) I have heard you will hear them squealing from anywhere! :D

More Soon!:rolleyes:
    KyliannaWindsong likes this.
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 8 at 1pm pacific in Village of Shin.

A young ratonga has been accepted to become a monk trainee. She needs help with her first lesson. Come to the Village of Shin if you can help.
  16. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard a rumor that tomorrow November 9th at 6:00PM PST / 9:00 PM EST in the city of New Halas, that there will be a Half Elf looking to get her caffeine fix, never mind her jitters, it's only because she is cold *giggles*

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

****GASP**** :eek:

I just heard this horrid rumor!! :eek:
    On Thursday around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods.... there will be these....o_O evil doers trying to take the legs of frogs!!:( I know I will be keeping my legs safe!!...:eek: Come help those unaware frogs to save their legs too!:confused:

Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 22 at 1pm pacific.

Look for a strange creature on the docks of Halas. She has something for you with a little assistance.
    KyliannaWindsong likes this.
  19. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Late Breaking News!!:eek:
    Wednesday 11-30 around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods.... are you ready for a bit of magic?:D
    Then around 6pm pacific in Antonica... o_O I hear it will be time for some stories by the most unusual story tellers!..;)

20. Freddy_c New Member

any NN or Frostfell guide events coming up? :D