Ahem... How goes it?

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Korethin, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korethin New Member

Greetings Guides!

Just thought I'd give you all a quick hello there! Good to see some familiar faces around, and happy to see you're all still serving the greater good of Norrath (and beyond). You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I was just poking around a bit, curious about this Daybreak Game Company excitement and stumbled upon your public forum here, exciting to see! Clearly things are much different from when I was a pup ;-).

I raise my glass to you in a toast, and as always, best wishes!

Cheers!

Korethin the (previously) Mystical Guardian
    Rynara and Styla Homeforger like this.
  2. Styla Homeforger Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello Korethin!

Apprentice guide Styla from Nagafen here. We are still doing our best to keep our players happy! I have recently finished my mentoring and am hoping to be promoted to full guide soon :) There have been some changes but we are continuing to do business as usual.

Thanks for stopping by to say hello :)

Styla Homeforger
  3. Korethin New Member

Ahh Apprentice Guide Styla! How exciting for you and best wishes on your future promotion to Guide. Posting on the board made me think back a bit, and having read up on some of the recent guide posts of their favorite moments.

Here is mine =)

You may recognize the name of the officiating guide. As an FYI that is NOT my voice lol, one of the SOE staff took on that role. If you ever get a chance to attend Fan Faire as a guide, do so. It's epic.
    Rynara and Styla Homeforger like this.
  4. Styla Homeforger Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

What a fun wedding! Was this your wedding or were you the one behind the camera? Have any thoughts about coming back to the guide program? Thank you for sharing!
  5. Rynara Elder Guide

Hi Korethin. I remember that wedding at FF.
    Styla Homeforger likes this.
  6. Glenfire Guide EQ2 Valor

Braveheart music to walk down the aisle with...AWESOME!! :D
    Styla Homeforger and Allei like this.
  7. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thank you for sharing that! Brought tears to this half elf's eyes
    Styla Homeforger likes this.
  8. Korethin New Member

Rynara! Yeah I remember you there now, that's digging back awhile lol. You, Taesha and the troll if I recall. Very very good times I *think* I remember part of an evening with some SoE Staff on the top floor.... But it's all hazy for some strange reason >=)

Styla, I was the guide officiating in game only, a small cog in a large machine. So it's my camera view you're seeing there, and me spamming the fireworks ;) As for returning to the guide program, my time has passed, but it's fun to visit.

I'm excited I could inject some guide retro for some of you.

Best wishes!

Korethin the (previously) Mystical Guardian
    Tarlof, Styla Homeforger and Rygal like this.
  9. Squeecha Elder Guide

Yeps.. I remembers that.....
  10. Feness Senior EQ Cazic

KORETHIN!!!!!!!!!
    /hugs from the gang on Cazic.
  11. Korethin New Member

Heya Feness! Thanks for the hugs =)
  12. Mairliana Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Korethin!

Oh my it has been such a long time! *hugs* I remember fondly training sessions with you when I was an appie, and my that was long ago! Hope you are doing well!
  13. Korethin New Member

Hiya Mairliana,

One of my favorite things was working with apprentices! I'm glad I left you with a good impression :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.