Guide of the Month

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Yareth, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you all!

I am deeply honoured to announce that Elder Guide Dinendall was nominated and chosen as the Guide of the Month for October! He deserves all the accolades we can bestow upon him.

Elder Guide Dinendall began his career as an Apprentice Guide in 2011, almost 13 years ago. Over the years, he has served on countless teams, and held the position of Server Wide Assistance Team Chair. He also served as Senior on the following servers: Butcherblock, Permafrost, Skyfire, Isle of Refuge, Stormhold, and Fallen Gate! He joined the ranks of Elder Guides on September 8th 2017, and works tirelessly to make our small world a better place.

As many of you are aware, he has been working diligently on the new multi-platform parser for us, implementing all kinds of impressive features. However, many of you do not see the long nights he has stayed up, coding the website until the early hours of the morning, and collaborating with the testers. He has put in countless hidden hours perfecting everything on the back end. His dedication to the website is unparalleled, as is his willingness to answer our questions about it and take our endless feedback under consideration.

He has sacrificed so much for all of us to have a better experience in the Guide Program, and to improve the experience for all our players as well.

Please join in leaving some kind words of encouragement, appreciation, and support for everything he does, and for his time spent on all the things that we cannot see.
    Daylen, Rynara, Sablewing and 2 others like this.
  2. Qetzia Senior EQ Povar

Congratulations!! Well deserved :)
    Yareth likes this.
  3. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Huzzah! Elder Guide Dinendall definitely deserves it, he has worked extremely hard to support the Guide program! Heck he even puts up with me breaking all his fancy new things! *hides the gnomish fireworks*

Thank you for all your hard work Dinendall!!
    Qetzia and Yareth like this.
  4. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Three cheers for Elder Guide Dinendall! You truly deserve the recognition for all of the years of dedication and support you have shown for the Guide program. Thank you so much for all you do for us!
    Yareth and Zanzu like this.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Cheersq
    Yareth likes this.
  6. Liandraah Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

Cheers and grats Dinendall!!
    Yareth likes this.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Well deserved and long overdue! It may not be said enough but know that we all appreciate you and everything you do for us and the Guide Program.
    [IMG]
    Yareth and Qetzia like this.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Thank you for your kindness and all you do for us! :D
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Dinendall Elder Guide

*graciously bows* - thank you all for the kind comments and for bestowing this honour on me. You all know how happy I am to make and continue to make the program a great place for us all and for everything each and every one of you do for the players. I am humbled - thank you.

PS - yes I did spell honour correctly :p
    Gunders, Yareth and Qetzia like this.
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Uh . . . that's the King's spelling slipping that "u" in there! America doesn't need extra vowels! :p
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

(I definitely spelled it as "honoured" in the original post just for Din)
  12. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Congratulations and well deserved!:)
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Rynara Elder Guide

So well deserved!
    Yareth likes this.
  14. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Awesome and well deserved! Thanks Din for all you do!!
  15. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Well deserved. Dinendall works hard to make sure the Guide Program functions like a reasonably safe gnomish contraption. Very few explosions. We're very glad he's here.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Well deserved! Congratulations.